Contest - Giveaway - 1 BFTE Cosmetics $100 Gift card code for use in their online store

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
MakeupTalk has teamed up with Beauty From the Earth Cosmetics with Beauty From the Earth Cosmetics to give away a $100 Gift Card Code for use in their online store!

This is a giveaway for CURRENT MakeupTalk Community Members

To enter to win:
  1. Be a member on MakeupTalk
  2. After browsing BFTE's website and store, come back and reply to this thread with what you WOULD LOVE to BUY with your $100 gift card winnings & why you love BFTE Cosmetics so much!
  3. Bonus Entries Do "Face of the Day" entries (not mandatory to win - read below for details)
  4. Like BFTE on Facebook (mandatory to win)
  5. Like MakeupTalk on Facebook (mandatory to win)
 ​

To enter for to win BONUS entries (details):

• Bonus Entries - Face of the Day entries Each FOTD entry is good for an additional 1 "entry".  In order to be eligible for a bonus entry, A legitimate FOTD would be posting an image of yourself and listing what make-up products you used INTO the FOTD FORUM LOCATED HERE.  You're allowed 1 FOTD/day and they are to be posted in the FOTD forum. Each FOTD is good for 1 entry (for a total of 15 possible bonus entries/1 per day)
  • [COLOR= rgb(255,0,0)]Bonus entries are optional and not required to win but will significantly increase your chances.  [/COLOR]
  • [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]**NOTE** FOTD entries must be posted within the 24 hours of that day to be counted as a contest entry for that day (12:00am - 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time).  For instance, a post for a FOTD entry for Sept 1, 2011 must be posted between 12am and 11:59pm PST on Sept 1st to be counted as an entry for this contest for that day.  If you post a FOTD for Sept. 1 at a later date it will not be counted as an entry for the contest.****[/COLOR]

Contest Details:
  • Contest prize: Win 1 $100 Gift Code to use on the BFTE Online Store
  • After the contest, we'll pull the list of people who replied and take the list of FOTD entries, put them into a spread sheet then choose 1 lucky winner!
  • 1 random winners selected from by www.random.org.
  • 15 day contest from September 27- October 12, 2011
  • When the contest is over, we will announce the winner in this thread and send the winner a private message here on MakeupTalk.
  Make sure you follow the laws of your state and country. Rules subject to change without notice. You are responsible for what you use so please be aware and knowledgeable of what works and what doesn’t work for you.   Open to US Residents only(BFTE Rules)
  Past winners, Current Staff and past MakeupTalk Staff member ARE eligible to enter this contest, so get movin!
Contest is open NOW!

Yaay! BFTE makeup!!!

I LOVE everything I've ever gotten from them! They have so many amazing colors, and their prices are awesome.  If I won the giftcard, I would have to buy one of their collections, probably the Rockin' Rainbow or Wizard of Oz-some collection! Some of their vegan brushes, and the mini collections for more color awesomeness! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And I already like MakeupTalk and BFTE on FB! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OMGOMGOMG <3 BFTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! been a follower on facebook for like ever. and same with makeup talks fb page.

I want the rockin rainbow collection as well as "isis" "nebula" and many of thier lashes. I'm so excited!!!!!!!

I would love to  buy the rockin' rainbow box set and a some gel eyeliners.

I would totally want to order Mineral Foundation Caramel, Mineral Veil Tawny, and Mineral HIghlighter Aqulia. I never tried BFTE Cosmetics before but would love to try. I like mineral feelings because it is not so thick and heavy like other cosmetics.

I would get the Rockin' Rainbow collection and the Hard Rock and Bring on the Berries mini collections.

I have been following BFTE for a long time, but have never had the chance to buy much from them. I live in Kansas, around the same place that they work, and I heavily respect what they do to make natural makeups.

<3

Wow, timely!  I've been waiting for an excuse to try BFTE, this looks like a GREAT one!  I need to replace some shades I used to use from another company and have been comparing/contrasting on BFTE's website for them, and enjoying the inspriation from posters like Daily' Glamour's eye combos!

I think I would immediately pick up Aphrodite as one of those replacements...and I've been drooling over mini-set "Bed of Roses"...

I already own many gorgeous colors from Beauty From The Earth...now I know about this site from them...and we are all friends!! Hoping to be able to add to my collection of great colors...Thanks! I use them for more than just beauty make-ups...they can add such great design depth to some of my SFX projects...and Zombies!!!!

I love BFTE!!! Unfortunitely, have not had the money to buy any more of their produts but would love to a $100 GC so I can finally buy more eyeshadows!!! Thanks to The Daily Glamour, there are a million looks that I would love to try!!!

I have tried BFTE. They're the only minerals I like! I'd probably go straight for the halloween collection/christmas collection. I LOVE anything seasonal and I'm lacking!

I would buy the rockin' rainbow collection!! I've not gotten to try BFTE yet but I love their colors!!! I love the way the look on and they are soo bright! 

-all you need full size  set

1 foundation

1 veil

1 blush

3 mineral eye shadows

-Red Cherry Lashes #503 

Handmade with 100% human hair 

-Mineral Eye Shadows 

-Quick Clean Makeup Brush Cleaner 

-Eye Primer 

-Rockin rainbow collection 

-Mineral Foundation 

-Mix and Fix

mineral make up is one of my favorites......i love how it makes my skin look more natural and with less make up.... 

I would buy the "Denim & Lace" Collection; the "Bed of Roses" Collection; and "Buff Apricot" blush. I have never tried Beauty From The Earth before, but I love mineral makeup.

I haven't gotten to try them yet but I was interested in the gel liners (peacock, tanzanite, blackout, oceanic, and penny) also the mineral eyeshadows (passion, paris, raspberry, iced violets, panurple and isis) and then the mineral foundation in alabaster and lastly the ultimate eyeshadow brush. I have liked both on facebook also!

Ohhh my goodness, BFTE is my favorite company! I know their products like the back of my hand lol ;D

I'd want to buy their new Halloween set when it comes out, the new Bring On The Berries collection, a sample tin of some colors I've been wanting to try, their eye primer, Black Out gel eyeliner, and a few pairs of Red Cherry lashes!

Man winning this would be so perfect right now, hehe! Good luck to all you lovely ladies! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm tawny and have a hard time finding wearable apricots and corals. The Matte Kit, Iris (shadow), Love Child (blush) and Georgia Peach (blush) would complete every look I've ever tried.

OH MY! Loveeeeeeeeeeee. Rainbow collection is a must. Eye primer and gel liners to complete perfection. **sigh**

The rockin rainbow collection for sure. Also some of their mini collections. Or maybe some Gel liners or lashes. It's so tough to choose!!

The reasons why I love BFTE..... they're awesome!! Everything I've ever gotten is just.. AMAZING!!! Customer service is the best!!

I LOVE BEAUTY FROM THE EARTHS PIGMENTS. I AM A MAKEUP ARTIST, AND THE MAJORITY OF MY EYE SHADOWS  COMES FROM BEAUTY FROM THE EARTH. OH, AND NOT TO MENTION, I LOVE HOW HOW PERSONAL THEY ARE WITH YOU, AND HOW ON TOP OF YOUR ORDERS THEY ARE. IF I WIN THE GIFT CERTIFICATE, I WANT ALL THE HALLOWEEN SERIES COMING OUT, AND IM REALLY WANTING TO TRY THE LINERS, OH, AND FALSIES ARE ALWAYS IN ORDER ALSO. THANKS FOR HOSTING THIS :) OH AND NOT TO FORGET THE NEW DRAGON SLAYER COLOR, LIKE HARVEST BUT DIFFERENT, I WOULD GET THAT ALSO.

I love the Rainbow collection! I would like to try out their gel liners, I have a hard time finding ones I like Im very picky. All in all BFTE is an amazing product, their colors an brushes are fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back