What was the last Movie you have seen?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

My last movie was " Rama Rama Krishna Krishna " 

It was a good comedy movie. I have enjoyed it. 

Share about your last movie you have seen and how do you feel about it.

I just recently bought a few new blurays,

From Prada to Nada- A funny chick flick style movie. It was a good watch, I've seen it twice so far.

Paul- A comedy as well, great CGI and a movie guys and girls will like equally.

Lastly I got Bridesmaids last night, a chick flick that even my fiance enjoyed. A very funny comedy. I definitely recommend it. Melissa McCarthy was hilarious in it!

sleepaway camp 1 & 2 - lol!!!! it was actually pretty good! i usually prefer stupid ghost flicks or movies like the ring, but my 80s slasher obsessed husband made me watch sleepaway camp and i liked it. had a sweet twist at the end :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The boyfriend and I saw 50/50 this weekend. It's about a young guy that finds out he has a cancerous tumor on his spine and he has only a 50% chance of beating it.

We really wanted to see it because my boyfriend had a cancerous tumor wrapped around his spine and stage 4 Hodgkin's lymphoma when he was 11. He spent almost a year in the hospital and wasn't expected to live, let alone ever walk again. He did Make-A-Wish and everything. But thankfully he beat the odds and is in good health today  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so it was a special movie for us to see.

I watched 50/50 too :yesss: It was a good movie, except for the ending kinda sucked

Just saw Thor last night.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

watching a scary movie marathon on tv at the moment actually. Watched my bloody valentine (the new one, a friend of the family wrote the screenplay for it and said he felt he was just writing "blood splatter here" "blood splatter there" haha) and just finished the first resident evil, starting the second one now. This is by far my favorite time of year. I love these kind of movies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Saw Contagion a couple weeks ago.  Rented Bridesmaids last night and I wasn't happy with it.  If it weren't for Melissa McCarthy, it completely would have blown.  She was great.  And today, I saw Abduction.  It wasn't bad.

oh im s glad I wasn't the only one let down by bridesmaids. all my friends and my mom and even grandma were like whats wrong with you why aren't you laughing. It was cute... but not anywhere near as funny as it should have been.

Originally Posted by Amaranthia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oh im s glad I wasn't the only one let down by bridesmaids. all my friends and my mom and even grandma were like whats wrong with you why aren't you laughing. It was cute... but not anywhere near as funny as it should have been.

totally agree, the hype for that movie was stupid haha  I barely laughed

I watched Law Abiding Citizen. It's a pretty interesting movie. Gross but good.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 last night. Before that I watched Fast Five, Tron: Legacy, Megamind & X-Men First Class. All pretty decent movies, my favorite out of all of them was Megamind.

I watched August Rush AGAIN last night. I was really a great movie for me, even though I had watched it many times I still watch it on sometimes of the day just to inspire me and my music. Also, i think it should be titled "first time" rather than august rush since everything there was like first time for the characters.

Back