Sephora: Hello Kitty Noir Eyeshadow and Lip Gloss Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Saw this on Facebook. Sephora: Hello Kitty Noir Eyeshadow and Lip Gloss Palette

Noir Eyeshadow and Lip Gloss Palette ($180 Value) What it is: A deluxe palette containing 25 eye shadows and 10 lip glosses. What it does: Create hundreds of unique looks with this deluxe Hello Kitty tin palette. Charmmy's ultra-silky shadows glide on effortlessly, providing a rich coat of color that blends and layers easily without creasing. Charmmy's non-sticky, lightweight gloss is a sweet way to pucker up your pout all day. The palette, which includes a double-ended eye and lip brush, features a removable makeup pan that gives the tin dual functionality, turning makeup holder into the charming collectable keepsake for your favorite Hello Kitty possessions. Hello Kitty® ©1976, 2011 Sanrio Co., Ltd
Retail: $49 Cute but not my taste. Thoughts?

It reminds me of what the Balm picks as themes, such as the Muppets (I'm not a fan of them). Sephora did Hello Kitty - I'm not a fan of Samri either but the shadows look like something I'd use

I just posted about this the other day. I love it!! I don't know if I'll get it for myself or my friend. I lived in Japan for 3 years, Hello Kitty was everywhere. I have a few Hello Kitty trinkets.

Agreed - every time I swatched HK at a Sephora or something the outcome was less than stellar.  The packaging is cute, but not for the price.

Plus, those colors look awfully tiny.

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Agreed - every time I swatched HK at a Sephora or something the outcome was less than stellar.  The packaging is cute, but not for the price.
awww damn i was hoping those reviews were wrong lol, its so cuuute

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

awww damn i was hoping those reviews were wrong lol, its so cuuute

I think the HK makeup is pretty expensive for what you get though

To me it resembles something you would pick up at Hot Topic--not my cup of tea. The price tag is a bit much for the product you receive, also. Adorable, but not 50 clams adorable. 

I LOVE it and I think its super cute. I wouldn't object if someone wanted to buy it for me for my bday (which is in 84 days :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) but its not $50 worth of cute to me. I love Hello Kitty :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I agree, it's super cute but it doesn't seem like it's worth the heavy price tag.  Plus, something about the eyeshadow colors don't really grab me.

LOVE anything Hello Kitty but I have never seen a good review about these shadows.  It has me curious to see for myself...

To be honest, the Hello Kitty shadows aren't that great. Maybe Urban Decay and other brands have spoiled me, but I was disappointed the first time I tried HK. I wouldn't really recommend it.

Awww..... I LOVE Hello Kitty. Too bad that i'm not a fan of the makeup. I'll check it out any way.

I've had pallets like this before and as I prefer Too Faced Palettes I thought this looked cute but too expensive for the quality of the makeup and the amount of eyeshadow you get and how the pigments are there was a sample one of these that was about 50 or so dollars and so I went to the store to try it out and it wasn't worth it I take my makeup buy the quality not how cute it is but this palette is adorable if it was cheaper I'd get it just for the heck of it.

Back