• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Body Bling Natural beige Mineral Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! This listing is for Body Bling Natural beige foundation I bought this online, and realized as soon as i opened the package it def was not my color :( It has not been used or open. And because I have small mineral jars I didn't buy any from the company so they sent my foundation in a large screw jar. The ingredients are the following: titanium dioxide, serecite, boron, iron oxides, kayolin clay This is a lot of foundation so you will be set for a very looong time : Weight/Volume foundation from body bling is : 29grams (1 full oz) For reference I have an everday mineral foundation large which states its weight/volume : 5.5 grams (0.19 ounces) If you are interested please PM me. If you need more pictures please message me. I would gladly accept Lioele triple solution or Lioele Green tint.

Last edited by a moderator:
can u suggest me a good lipstick and kajal with eyeliner which looks natural and of less chemical? I want a mineral natural product which will be no harm. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back