Please, I need a hair color advice

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! I am new to this site. Can you please suggest a hair color for me? I am not happy with the one I am having right now. My natural hair color is dark brown, my skin is fair (can't tan, burn easily) and I have blue eyes.

Thanks in advance,

Dora from sunny Greece...

I like the idea of a darker, rich reddish brown or auburn.

The dark patch of hair below your exposed ear - use that as the base colour and have the rest of your hair dyed to match it's depth.

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like the idea of a darker, rich reddish brown or auburn.

I agree!!
dito.gif

I agree! Do you have pics of you with your dark brown hair? Maybe you just need  to go back to your original hair color and add some low/high lights

Wow that color is gorgeous on you! I'm thinking maybe a rich dark brown with lighter browns to frame the face  (with no red tones on it). The red tones in the first picture doesn't seem to suit your skin tone- at least not as much as the 2nd picture. That is soley my opinion though.

You could do a pretty light brown colour? I think you have the type of skin that just about any colour would look nice on!

Back