I feel naked when/without...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
...when my brows aren't done. I can leave the house without eyemakeup on those "I am SO late to class, I'll just throw on sunglasses" days, but if my brows aren't filled in, I can't help but feel awkward and like everyone is staring.

What's yours? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine are earrings and lip gloss or lipstick. My grandmother always taught her girls to never leave the house without lipstick and mascara. I usually forget mascara even when I wear full makeup. But, I always keep lip gloss and an "everyday wear" lipstick in my purse.

Eyebrows. I can go and run errands bare faced but not if my eyebrows are not groomed well unless my bangs are covering it. lol

Moisturizer and Concealer and clean teeth! or a little bit of foundation to conceal.... Sometimes I wear it even when I go to bed with my bf. I'm very self-concious about blemishes. lol. Sometimes my skin looks fine and I'm not too worried, but...for five years with my bf.. I've been getting up and cleaning myself up for him.. then back to bed. LOL. A girl gotta look good.

brushed teeth, chapstick and powder. i HAVE to wear powder, otherwise my face pools. i groom my brows every day out of habit & they're not thin so i don't fill them in. and i deeply hate unbrushed teeth, even in a hurry i at least swish with mouthwash.

I feel totally naked without some berry lipstain, lip balm and mascara. Unless I'm trying to keep my skin makeup free for the day or whatever, I almost always have bb cream on as well.

Oh and I totally agree about the brushed teeth thing, hollymackerel! I hate the feeling of dirty teeth.

I can't go without my eyebrows done, or without mascara. I'm pretty blonde, but I usually keep it dyed dark, so my brows are almost invisible if I don't fill them in. On the one day I went to work makeup-less to give my skin a break, a friend told me I looked like I had a terminal illness sooo.... I am a little more concious about it now.

Groomed brows done with brow powder and gel, but then I feel they are too strong looking without some eyeliner on the top lid, so the combination of that and eyeliner. I also really really dislike going out without the darkness around my eyes concealed!

Eyeshadow.I love my eyeshadow and don't feel complete with out it or eye makeup in general when I'm leaving the hour even if I'm already late I have to put it on same with eyeliner I don't put a lot on but without those I feel naked and like I don't look as goo as I could.

Filled eyebrows with brow gel, blush, powder, and lipstick or lipglass, curled lashes, brushed teeth, mint after eating.

I also feel naked without my watch, earrings, necklace, Philippe Charriol ring and bangle

Maybe I should have clarified that it's ONE thing you feel naked without :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But, looks like the top things so far are concealer, brows, and lip balm... 

For me its perfume and mascara.....i must spray some if not i feel dirty...hahaha I wld wanna smell fresh.  Without mascara I feel so naked on my eyes...lols.. 

Lip color--either colored gloss or a lipstick with gloss over it. Gotta have my color and gotta have my shine!!

Back