favourite make up tutorial channels on youtube?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watch "gossmakeupartist". He is amazing!!! I also love StyleSuzi, MissChevious, Misschaigyaru, Itsjudytime and NicolaFoti (he is hilarious).

Goss does nothing but makeup an beauty, all the others do a mixture of beauty, fashion etc. I love variety!

13Bluestar97 - I havent check my deviantart page in soooooo long!!  You inspired me to see if my account is still active (it is!)  Nice pics by the way. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thank you ^^ I haven't been on in forever either - my friends have been giving me a hard time about that lolz

Makeupgeek!!! Marlena is beautiful inside and out. I have learned so many things from watching her channel and visiting makeupgeek.com! She has great techniques and reviews products all the time. 

I love the Pixiwoo sisters, vintageortacky, nikkietutorials, panacea81 (Lauren Luke), KandeeJohnson, MakeupGeek, MissChevious.  All great!

lisalisad1. Her 'look' isn't one that inspires me, but her hauls are incredible. lisaeldridgedotcom. amarixe. hollyannaeree. blushingpixie.

Makeup geek, pixiwoo and beautifulyoutv are my faves but you guys just listed some channels that I will surely check out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I started watching Emily Eddington, or EmilyNoel83 as she is known on YT.  I love that she does alot of tutorials with drug store brands.  Also, I LOVE Samantha Schuerman (I think that's how her last name is spelled) mostly because she is funny and very entertaining and very honest.  I have recently been watching HollywoodNoirMakeup a bit, she does alot of super hero stuff.  I also like ForeverYours0727.  However, I would have to say Sam and Emily are my top two faves.

I agree with alot of these!  EmilyNoel83, Pixiwoo, MakeupbyTiffanyD, EnKore, MakeupGeek, Amarixe and XSparkage are my favorites.  I also check out LisaLisaD1 for her massive hauls (that girl lives at the mall).  For skin products I run to Uppiesbeads59.  This woman knows how to make any imperfection disappear.  

I like too many to name, because everyone kind of has their own style!  It is neat to see everyone's personal take on make-up (or nail polish art)
smile.gif

makeup by tiffany d

makeup geek

eleventh gorgeous

dulce candy

EmilyNoel83

Like alot of them, I love watching makeup collection videos....

Unfortunately I stopped watching so many of them simply because many give bad information. I still watch Lisa Eldridge because she's always professional and just so darn great to watch. I also watch EnKore and Makeupgeek oh and Temptalia. I still have a long subscription list but I should drop so many because I think most have provided such dangerous or damaging information to people.

panacea81 is my fav. I watch sirvinya melovemkeup gossmakeupartist makeupgeek and a few more.

Back