ELF Smokey Eyes (Pic Heavy)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw this at Target and for $5 I just couldn't pass it up.

I suck at doing swatches but I did the best I could. I really love these colors. Typical of ELF they're very "powdery" and you definitely need eye primer.

I used the palette by the time I took the pics so thats why there's a "hole" in the cream liner and the shadows looked like they've been disturbed.

The tan color on my arm is eye primer.

These are the cream eyeliners and the brightening eyeliner.

I'm so glad I swatched the cream liner (if you look in the top right pic the cream liners are the ones to the right of the palette. There's 3 of them._  because I thought one of them was black and it was blue.

I really like this palette. Even though one of the eyeshadows was so delicate it broke when I touched it with my brush. But the colors are amazing.

I was going to buy this palette this week but I passed on it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I love the colors a lot and I think I'll get them soon. Thanks for the swatches! 

Those are very pretty; I love smoky eye palettes. Thanks for the tip about using primer first if you wear these...I haven't tried ELF eyeshadow yet, but I hear so many rave reviews about the quality you get for the price.

I love ELF products and am totally sold on their primer! That's a cute palette. I sometimes see them being sold at Ross for a dollar or two less. I absolutely adore their Natural palette, which is a Naked knock off, I think. Can't beat the price!

Back