How often Do You Change Your Nail Polish?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I change mine about every 3-4 days. Sometimes 3 times a week depending on what mood I'm in. my bf told me my glitter polish looks childish so I painted nails and toes green with extra glitter on top to let him know I don't give a shit. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sometimes as often as every day.  Usually my longest run is 4 days if I'm crazy tired, busy, or just can't stop staring at them!

Don't want to sound like an echo but about ever 3-4 days. I change my mood a lot so I need to be change them a lot. From glittery to light tones to dark tones. painting your nails is a lot of fun :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Every 2 weeks - that's about when it starts to chip terribly.  I tend to slather on the top coat, and reapply top coat at the end of the first week...and I try not to slam or scratch things.

But after being inspired by all the pretty nail art I see, it makes me wanna switch to every week...this may happen anyway, since I've started trimming my nails every week.  And when I do that, the nail polish has to change (chipping).

Now-a-days people become more fashionable and advance. There are many tips for nail care like wash your nail regularly, Do shape of nail, do nail art as well as eat fresh fruit, green vegetables and drink more water and so on.

the salon

I used to change it very infrequently, but since I got into nail art a few months ago I change it at least twice a week, sometimes three times. I felt bad for my poor nails though because my imagination was outpacing itself, so I bought nail wheels to practice on and save my nails from all that nail polish remover!
icon_lol.gif
But I do still switch it up a couple times a week at least.

Back