NOTD: October 12th, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Say HELLO to Creepy Pumpkin. 

Love.. LOVE love. So in love. This is the Wet n' Wild Fantasy Makers in creepy pumpkin. Cutest name ever, AMAZING polish. I started off with one coat of Sally Hansen's Sun Kissed because creepy pumpkin is sheer. I'm sure you could do fine with 4 coats of it but I wanted to layer it. I topped that with two coats of creepy pumpkin which is a sheer orange jelly in which flecks of very fine orange and yellow and gold  glitter of all shades is suspended. It looks magical. It IS halloween in a bottle. Maybe after a couple of days I'll stamp over it but right now.. it is perfect on it's own.

This is pic heavy because it is so beautiful.

Go out and get this polish while you can. I may pick up a backup if  I can find one. It's a great addition to any collection and CHEAP!

ooooooooh I like!!!
smilehappyyes.gif

Now that I've had my fill of the glorious Wet n' Wild Fantasy Makers Creepy Pumpkin, I decided to Halloween it out even more by stamping it with black french tips and some cute bats as accents. All the stamping is done with Konad Special Black polish. (I have yet to find one that even compares to the special black).

That is totally awesome.. I wish I had access to Wet n Wild here!  By the time I visit home, Halloween will be long over.. I love your mani with the stamping!  It's the perfect Halloween mani IMO.

I am just starting out with konad.. I'd never be able to get the tips to line up properly*-*

Tips were impossible for me to get straight until I decided to turn the stamper upsidedown and place my nail onto the stamper instead of vice versa. much more control. I hover my nail above the image and then just press down. 

Back