feather earrings x

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

what colour of dress for the christmas party? and also i want a pair of feather earrings to wear with it anyone know where i can get them in purple or blue near enough to the dress colour?x

I like both the dresses!! I can't pick one! Both colours are so pretty!!

As for feather earrings, (which would be a great pick for the dresses by the way) I have not seen them in stores anywhere, but you can easily make your own for cheap. Many girls online make their own.

The craft store and dollarstore will have supplies, that way you can easily match up the feathers to the dress too.

I just bought feather earrings with those colours for $1 ea -free shipping on ebay for my daughter.  Check it out there... If you just want a couple of pairs, its cheaper to buy pre-made at $1 than buy all the findings and feathers etc.  There are listings right now at 1 penny!!! and free ship.  Peacock feather earrings are cute too... goes well with both dresses :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  $1.50 on ebay.

i know i cant decide either i think maybe blue since i had a purple one last year but really not sure:L thanks i'll look on ebay and the picture you put of the earrings are lovely!

I like the teal one better, but then again  I LOOOOVE teal haha  I like the peacock earrings too, would go perfectly!

The peacock earrings are gorgeous! They would go with either dress too!

If ebay doesnt work out for ya, I do know that the dollarstores carry bags of feathers for a dollar and the earring pieces in bags of 25 for a dollar. You would get 25 pairs of earrings for only $2. They make really neat gifts for friends and sisters too.

Let us know which dress you decide on! We would love to see some pictures :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thanks for the video thats really helpful:)!  i went into town with some friends today and saw some lovely purple feather earrings that would match the dress perfectly but if i choose blue i'll probably make my own so thanks for the details and i definitely will put pictures on!x

I like the purple one better- it seems a bit more versatile to me ^^

the blue one seems summery and airy

my outfit for the christmas party, seen as i stole your dress toni haha! what bestfriends are for though x                                     

Latest posts

Back