Maybelline the Falsies vs Loreal False Lash Fibers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone used either of these mascaras? I dont know but it appears that each are supposed to give you that false lash effect without actually having to use false eyelashes. if you have used either of these how did you like it. If you have used both which was better?

I've had the Falsies but not Voluminous but from the reviews I've read neither achieve the false lash look- and they're of course right, but they still do a nice job at being a good mascara. The Falsies was good, so I dunno about Voluminous.

I've found L'Oreal Double Extend to work the best for this. It's a double ended product with the fiber formula on one end and the mascara on the other. I love the waterproof formula. Doesn't flake, run or budge at all. And it's super black, although the fiber formula goes on kind of white. It doesn't show through at all, though. Nothing else I've tried compares to it, not even other majorly expensive brands. Great stuff :)

I use Falsies and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! They did change the formula after the 1st release and needless to say it no longer works as well as it did then... The first time I wore it I was getting stopped left and right in lines at the market or bank etc. about my lashes. Not so much now but I still love it! It dries quickly so be generous I have recently been layering it with a lengthening mascara by mary kay and it has a beautiful result!!!

I was really surprised at how much I loved the L'Oreal False Lashes!  I have used Voluminous for years, but I really loved how this one built up big big lashes in just a couple coats.  It also didn't weigh my lashes down like others.  Definitely worth the $9 or so. Did they look like actual false lashes?  No mascara can do that, but I was HIGHLY impressed.

I tried the Falsies and I didn't find it did anything for me really. I was pretty let down although most people love them. I used to use the Loreal Double Extend and I found that to be better than the falsies. I have also used GOSH Long Extend wear mascara and I like that one. I have been contemplating spending the extra to try Benefit's They're real mascara. I've seen some glowing reviews but it's not cheap which is why I am still contemplating buying it, that and its not waterproof. LMAO! I dunno how much this helps really.

Latest posts

Back