Resisting Sephora F&F?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

How is everyone holding up resisting the fabulous Sephora Friends and Family sale? Or are some people considering it something that doesn't count because it's too good to pass up? Personally I'm going to try to ignore it so I can stick to my no-buy.

What things are people doing to cope? Me, I decided to go to my local Sephora to get some perfume samples. All the fun of new products without the guilt! I think I may do this periodically actually to curb my make up buying urges haha :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

A "No buy" is a period of time you promise yourself that you won't purchase anything (or specific things, usually in this case, makeup) in an effort to try to save some money.

I've been on a no buy for the past 2 months or so.  I DID have to buy some clothes because nothing of mine fits anymore since I lost 10lbs.  I mostly just try to ignore the emails and sales and everything

That's just either so brave or tempting fate. I avoid looking at the site, going to the store and thinking about what I could find there.  I just focus on what I've got - which is too much and I either need to give away or use up something before I get something else. 

Originally Posted by ablueorange /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey everybody,

How is everyone holding up resisting the fabulous Sephora Friends and Family sale? Or are some people considering it something that doesn't count because it's too good to pass up? Personally I'm going to try to ignore it so I can stick to my no-buy.

What things are people doing to cope? Me, I decided to go to my local Sephora to get some perfume samples. All the fun of new products without the guilt! I think I may do this periodically actually to curb my make up buying urges haha :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back