Happy Halloween! ;) (Post Your Looks)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will not be dressing up this year, although I wish I was!

Your cat costume is great!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 
icon_twisted.gif

i was anna nichole smith lol... i don't have any full body shots yet. my sister in law didn't upload the pics as of now!

here's some crappy pics of me being drunk... shot with my even crappier iphone 3g:

i wish this was my real hair :'( i am considering just buying a "real' wig... hahahaha

also doing the f*ing duckface in every single picture.. hahaha

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i was anna nichole smith lol... i don't have any full body shots yet. my sister in law didn't upload the pics as of now!

here's some crappy pics of me being drunk... shot with my even crappier iphone 3g:

i wish this was my real hair :'( i am considering just buying a "real' wig... hahahaha

also doing the f*ing duckface in every single picture.. hahaha

Dont listen to jealous jerks who like to call it "duck lips" that makes no sense! you look pretty chika! many people pose that way. There is no one way of posing.

I'm Lady Gaga from the VMAs this year- I have yet to work out makeup but thank god I have no school tomorrow!!!!

Hey Everyone! This is my first attempt at using my new camera. I tried to do my first tutorial using it and becoming a purple cat. I am trying out my new camera (dual camera/camcorder), to make sure I am ready for IMATS in 2 weeks! The pics are from my macbook pro's built in cam as I completely drained the battery. I did completely screw up the whiskers I know but oh well! I may have to try this look again tomorrow and see what results I get. Here are a few pics of it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Happy Halloween! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aww thanks! I am not going out anywhere either, I took out the dog for a pee and that was all lol!

thanks!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i used an entire bottle of cheap foundation on my bf. lol. he was very tanned and I had to really lighten him out.

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

omg you both look amazing!

OMG THAT IS SOOOO SCARY!

Originally Posted by Its Only Nicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Heres some of mine.. I didn't know where the Halloween thread was so I made my own earlier.. but I don't know where I put it lol.

The first one is my mom and I..  

Also that "tooth" kept making me mad all day.. trying to fall off. > :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by musingmuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thanks!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i used an entire bottle of cheap foundation on my bf. lol. he was very tanned and I had to really lighten him out.

haha really?!   bet that feels so gross on :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  you did an awesome job!

OMG! I'm truly scared of clowns... even more afraid of zombie clowns... *shudder* but you all look fantabulously freaky! I <3's it! I like the vamp makeup too!

Back