What color EYES do you have & what color eye makeup do you wear to enhance them?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just wanted to get some info on my DOLLS on here about what color eyes you have, and also do you were certain colors to enhance them or do you just where whatever pleases ya?

I sure have sweetheart!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And I have hazel eyes which are brown, gold & green. This is really one of my favorite features on me!! I am in LOVE with the ALMAY original set Trio for Hazel eyes and I cannot live without the middle shade in the kit!! Its a taupey shimmer shade. I really am not a Almay girl but LOVE this shadow!! I have tried the Almay foundation for your skin color that supposively matches but think that it is just ok.

I really don't think any 1 color looks amazing on me sadly.  Like jean for instance looks absolutely out of this world in purple.

I have very dark brown eyes, almost black. Pretty much everything goes with black! I have noticed that blues and greens work best with me or even a very sheer neutral. Medium or light colors make my eyes look evil because they are defined but dark colors help tone them down. That's why I love having dark eyes :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Dark wide eyes,

like hers..Iranian born Sara Lime. I looove mascara because it reall brightens and opens up the eye more. Sometimes I line it Arab style. It loosk really sexy! Brown eyes go with every single eyeshadow color, its a known fact. I love using Purpleslavenders,Navy blues,grays,browns, olive greens such as MAC's minx and sable or Smashbox "safari"

Blue eyes. Taupes, warm browns, oranges, peaches if I'm looking for something to really bring out my eye colour. I skip blue eyeshadow unless it's something like a bit of teal on the lashline. But I do love green, greys, etc. too. Go to's: Chanel Kaska Beige Quad. NARS Cairo on the lid, Blondie & Coconut Grove in the crease. UD Naked palette - though I skip Gunmetal and the smokey black most of the time. Stila Kitten with NARS Lola Lola in the crease, MAC Blitz and Glitz or Dark Diversion fluidline. NARS Cairo on the lid, CG Tapestry Taupe in the crease. MAC Amber Lights. Rimmel Spicy Bronze. Chanel Fauve, Safari & Taupe Grise. Stila Buff on the lid, Bliss in the crease, Champagne to highlight.

I have green eyes and I find that purples, pinks, bronze and gold colours and some taupes really bring out my eyes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have dark brown eyes... purples, reds and browns, with my skin tone, I can't wear blues, greens, yellows.

i have blue eyes but I wear whatever I feel like that day =] I don't ever play the part of what will enhance my eye color. Although, when I wear golds or pinks, that really enhances the blue. 

I've got black eyes so I use colours like purple, dark blue and neutral shades. I also like things with shimmer in them. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

xoxo,

Roxanne

Well, coming to think of it my eyes are two different colours to one another, but I usually use nice copper browns/ golden browns around the whole eye, and I love jazzing it all off with an electric blue winged liner. 

Latest posts

Back