Submit Your Halloween Pics for a Chance to Win up to $300 with BH Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
 The fun isn't over yet!   Submit Your Halloween Pics TO BH COSMETICS for a Chance to Win up to $300 with BH Cosmetics 
The glitter, painted gore, false feather lashes, and fangs of Halloween may all be put away, but there is still time to celebrate your look and score some major makeup money with BH Cosmetics. 

BH Cosmetics is looking for your creative edge on the most unique, creepy, and stunning looks for Halloween.  Enter now through November 7th for your chance to win up to $300 toward BH Cosmetics.

Good luck to everyone. We hope to see one of our own win the contest!

Please DO NOT post your pics to MakeupTalk. BH Cosmetics is hosting the Contest.  Please enter at BH Cosmetics by clicking HERE.

Is everyone eligible for this? Can I do a makeup look specifically for this contest? Is it open internationally? Seeing as I am in Canada and all?

This is me.

This girl got stamped by a horse.

This is a steampunk version of my boyfriend with a gear sticking out and "oil" surrounding it.

These are all pictures of work that I have done with the exception of the girl in all patches, I only helped with that.

Yay! I love contests based off of talent and not so much as luck! (not to say that I am more or less talented than anyone, but I like to think that at the very least my entry isn't going unnoticed... =]  ) I hope I win something! I have been wanting to order a ton of stuff...more palettes: lip & eyes. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back