Successful Stamping Finally!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey ladies, I haven't posted on here in awhile...life has been a little crazy with working on my dissertation. I finally did some stamping last night that turned out really well and I wanted to share! Nubar Reclaim was the base.

I stamped with the peacock looking image from BM 207 using Color Club Hot Like Lava.

That's a cute design actually. What stamping set did you use? I know the plate was Bundle Monster but the stamper itself was BM or Konad?

Thanks ladies! Zadidoll, I used the Konad stamper and scraper. 

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's a cute design actually. What stamping set did you use? I know the plate was Bundle Monster but the stamper itself was BM or Konad?

Ooh very pretty! The colours go wonderfully together!

I have the bundle monster plates, and konad stamper but I still havent been able to get it to work for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I must be the polishes I am using.

Did you file down (to roughen up) the rubber stamper?

Yes, I had to file it a little bit. The Color Club foils and the SH Insta-Dri polishes have worked well for me.

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooh very pretty! The colours go wonderfully together!

I have the bundle monster plates, and konad stamper but I still havent been able to get it to work for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I must be the polishes I am using.

Did you file down (to roughen up) the rubber stamper?

The green is Nubar Reclaim.

Originally Posted by 13Bluestar97 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What's the name of the green you used as a base? It's so pretty!

Back