anti wrinkle pillow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all my name is Danielle im kind of new to these forum things but i want to share my experiences with you, Im usually the last to know about anything but i think this time im one of the first. I thought it was just  a UK thing but Ive noticed they are now selling them worldwide.   I recieved a gift from my mother about 5 years ago called 'The Beauty Pillow' Ive used it ever since, Its a  small travel sized pillow with a satin case which you use with your normal pillows its quite unique not like the  others Ive tried before this actually works, it has drastically reduced wrinkles and sleep lines on my face.   Here some of the benefits Ive found    1) It moves with your skin meaning your skin doesnt crease preventing sleep lines and wrinkles.   2) My hair is easier to brush in the morning   3) Its a really nice feeling on your skin   Im finally happy I can share something with you all i think if you wanna judge for yourself you can find infomation from their website 'thebeautypillow.com'

A less expensive option is a satin pillowcase which is essentially what The Beauty Pillow is.

Welcome to Make Up Talk! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sleep lines?  Is it from sleeping on your side or stomach?  or restless sleep?  I use a feather pillow and my pillow case perfectly fits my pillow so it doesn't get crinkled. Could that be the cause that your pillow gets all crinkled?

Originally Posted by brandnewwoman84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi all my name is Danielle im kind of new to these forum things but i want to share my experiences with you, Im usually the last to know about anything but i think this time im one of the first. I thought it was just  a UK thing but Ive noticed they are now selling them worldwide.   I recieved a gift from my mother about 5 years ago called 'The Beauty Pillow' Ive used it ever since, Its a  small travel sized pillow with a satin case which you use with your normal pillows its quite unique not like the  others Ive tried before this actually works, it has drastically reduced wrinkles and sleep lines on my face.   Here some of the benefits Ive found    1) It moves with your skin meaning your skin doesnt crease preventing sleep lines and wrinkles.   2) My hair is easier to brush in the morning   3) Its a really nice feeling on your skin   Im finally happy I can share something with you all i think if you wanna judge for yourself you can find infomation from their website 'thebeautypillow.com'

I've heard about those silk pillow cases before...I think I heard about it on some talk show.

My hairdresser told me if I sleep on a silk pillow case my hair would fall less. I don't know if anyone ever noticed this...but with me I mostly sleep on my right side. And i have a bit less hair on that side (by the hairline from the forehead area). Its not noticeable...I never noticed it until my hairdresser pointed it out to me and ended up telling me about the silk pillow case.

I've never used a silk pillow case though...and I'm not missing a patch of hair either
gruebel.gif

Silk pillow or Satin pillow?  I've never heard of pillow cases made from silk but I've seen satin pillow cases.  Satin pillow cases /sheets are nice in the summer but kinda cold for wintertime. 

Silk pillow cases are VERY expensive especially if it's good quality silk fabric. Most beauty pillowcases (as well as sheet sets) are satin though.

My mother gave me a silk pillow before with really good quality fabric. I loved using it and up until now it's worthy using it. I still have the pillow and looking forward to have lots of it.

Latest posts

Back