Katie-Gaslight

bzz agent - consumer testing panel (aka lookie what i got to try out!)

I spent a good 10 minutes writing a review and only got a "good". What the heck? I had everything from the good to the bad to the ugly in it!

But on the bright side, I got my second "exceptional" in 2 days for my blog post! And this is my 3rd "exceptional" in a week!

My score still won't budge though. I swear they have a cap!

I joined on Monday and just got my first one: the got2b campaign!! I tweeted about it and my score jumped from a 3.5 to a 6! yay!

Originally Posted by hiheather View Post

I'm in a bzzagent dry spell.

same here. i wonder what i did to deserve this. frown.gif

Originally Posted by sleepykat View Post

I got into a campaign for Veggie Chips by Green Giant.

Sounds yummy!

I'm in a bzzagent dry spell.

ME TOO.

A month or so ago, I was in nine campaigns...now, I haven't gotten an invite in a while!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld View Post

ME TOO.

A month or so ago, I was in nine campaigns...now, I haven't gotten an invite in a while!

Wow that's a lot of campaigns!

I was wondering what's the most campaigns anyone has ever been in at once LOL. I'd like to try the GOT2Be but maybe my hair isn't right for it.

I was wondering what's the most campaigns anyone has ever been in at once LOL. I'd like to try the GOT2Be but maybe my hair isn't right for it.
One time I had 4 going on at the same time.

Originally Posted by drugsNmakeup View Post

I've had 6 or 7 at once a few times, but right now I only have one and its almost over :( lol

Man, the Simple campaign asks so much of one person. 4 different websites and a review of each product you received which is 4 products, plus your review on Bzzagent. That's 17 total reviews!

Man, the Simple campaign asks so much of one person. 4 different websites and a review of each product you received which is 4 products, plus your review on Bzzagent. That's 17 total reviews!

Wow that's a lot of reviews.

You only have to do 2 campaign activities per campaign, just fyi smile.gif

Originally Posted by JC327 View Post

I have 3 now: Neutrogena, Garnier bb cream and Got2b.

cool I wanted all those, but no luck. I am currently in Garnier Olia, Garnier hydra recharge, Lysol foam hand soap, and the green giant veggie chips. Olia is about to end though. I'm very grateful, I just wish I'd get more beauty stuff. :) 

You only have to do 2 campaign activities per campaign, just fyi smile.gif
But I'm not sure if two reviews of each product is counted or if two reviews in general. I'm just going to do them all and hope my score sky rockets.

But I'm not sure if two reviews of each product is counted or if two reviews in general. I'm just going to do them all and hope my score sky rockets.

It probably won't. I've emailed them about BzzScores before, and they said if you do 2 or 4 it doesn't really matter. As long as you do 2, you'll get the increase.

Originally Posted by KeepOnSingin View Post

It probably won't. I've emailed them about BzzScores before, and they said if you do 2 or 4 it doesn't really matter. As long as you do 2, you'll get the increase.

That's good to know the Neutrogena will be the first one I complete.

Thanks for letting me know!

I just got an invite for the children's Claritin. Of course my kid is allergy free. It was so painful to decline as I told myself it won't matter... I feel like it will. Sigh. Next please.

I got that as my first one and my daughter is allergy free as well. Disappointed, but hopefully I will get a good one soon!