Katie-Gaslight

bzz agent - consumer testing panel (aka lookie what i got to try out!)

Originally Posted by cranraspberry View Post

I guess it's also a matter of taste, but considering how much they charge ($27 for 9 truffles that we didn't even enjoy! And $8.50 for the bars...) I really was not the least bit impressed. $27 chocolate should be nothing less of amazing, as far as I'm concerned, but I'd honestly take a $3 Lindt bar over any of the Pure Madness stuff any day. frown.gif

I know, I was so excited initially! But I really wish you would have gotten into that campaign instead of me - maybe you would've enjoyed it a little more... I even took a look at the other Bzz, and saw that while a lot of people were giving 4 and 5 stars, there were quite a few 1-3 star reviews as well, so it's not just me. I still can't understand how anyone could manage to screw up chocolate?..

You're right, how can anyone screw up chocolate. Also for that price I would have expected my taste buds to explode with chocolatey goodness.

my score is a 9.0 and I probably get invited to one out of every 10-20 campaigns. I average 1 every ~2 months, totaling 8 since last april. last time I was invited to a campaign was 2 months ago :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by samplegal View Post

My score is 4.8 and I only get invited into about one out of every 4 campaigns, give or take. {shakes fist at the heavens}.

I hope I get into the Got2B powder; the parent company Schwarzkopf has another great volume powder I was meaning to try but never got around to (the 'osis+ dust it').

the campaign page itself will provide you with options :). I think the two main tasks are 'spreading the buzz' (telling people about it) and reviewing the product; although, you can usually tweet/post pics/etc if you want.

Originally Posted by carriewong View Post

I got into my first campaign ( the Got2B one). how does it work? you get sent the product and then you jsut review it?

I'm currently on my second campai, the Neutrogena one.

Quick question: what happens if i don't complete the whole campaign checklist. For example, if i don't want to make a youtube video. Is there consequences?

Originally Posted by lovelockdown View Post

I'm currently on my second campai, the Neutrogena one.

Quick question: what happens if i don't complete the whole campaign checklist. For example, if i don't want to make a youtube video. Is there consequences?

Nope! Just do at least 2 of the campaign activities and you're good!

Originally Posted by KeepOnSingin View Post

Nope! Just do at least 2 of the campaign activities and you're good!

oh wow I didn't know that. Thank you! :)

Just submitted my activity for the Neutrogena campaign, my score went from a 2.0 to 5.9!

I'm confused, some activities it lets you do multiple times...sometimes when I submit them my score gets higher, but sometimes the score doesn't change. Is that normal? This happened to me twice within the last couple of days. 

Originally Posted by lovelockdown View Post

I'm confused, some activities it lets you do multiple times...sometimes when I submit them my score gets higher, but sometimes the score doesn't change. Is that normal? This happened to me twice within the last couple of days. 

Yeah, that's normal. My score hasn't changed in at least 2 months

I just spent TWENTY FIVE MINUTES finishing up a lengthly and carefully thought out post for "who i sent the bzz to" and it got DELETED when I finished up and went to click submit. The text and white box I was writing in just all disappear and where the text box used to be is a gray box.  Not the first time this has happened to me on that website. These things really blow my fuse icon_evil.gif I'd rather take the hit of a possibly lower score than write that all over again. Grrrr. 

Originally Posted by l0ser_dust View Post

I just spent TWENTY FIVE MINUTES finishing up a lengthly and carefully thought out post for "who i sent the bzz to" and it got DELETED when I finished up and went to click submit. The text and white box I was writing in just all disappear and where the text box used to be is a gray box.  Not the first time this has happened to me on that website. These things really blow my fuse icon_evil.gif I'd rather take the hit of a possibly lower score than write that all over again. Grrrr. 

I hate it when that happens, I always copy when I am writing something long.

Originally Posted by l0ser_dust View Post

oh wow :S that's annoying! Hate when that happens! 

I got into what I presume is another round of Draftmark bzzing earlier today.  I think they said they were shipping the actual system and I'd have to purchase the refills.  I'm kind of excited!

They must be debuting in Georgia.  I had thought that campaign was already going because I was reading about it a few days ago so I was surprised to see an invite.

Originally Posted by mermuse View Post

I got into what I presume is another round of Draftmark bzzing earlier today.  I think they said they were shipping the actual system and I'd have to purchase the refills.  I'm kind of excited!

They must be debuting in Georgia.  I had thought that campaign was already going because I was reading about it a few days ago so I was surprised to see an invite.

Maybe I'll get an invite...I haven't gotten one in over a year :/

Good thing you get it for free!  It was $52.49 and the refill was $16.99 and they only sent a $50 coupon!  With tax and stuff we had to pay like $30 out of pocket and it was meh to me. I hope you like yours though!

Originally Posted by paralegalatl View Post

Originally Posted by mermuse View Post

Originally Posted by paralegalatl View Post

wow, I hope you get one soon! :( I got two in a row as my first ones in February, I can't imagine waiting that long for another one. 

Another BzzAgent here! I did it when I was in college, I think that was when they were JUST starting up. My very first campaign was for the candy bar Take Five. That product hadn't gotten to my state yet, so it was cool to try something before anyone else. The first shipment was literally a box of like 30 candy bars. So awesome.

I stopped doing it for many years and now I just recently got back into it again when I saw someone posting about it on facebook. I thought, oh yeah, I used to do that. My first new campaign was the Glade one. I got some vouchers for free air fresheners, one spray and one oil diffuser kit, and a bunch of coupons. I'm currently in three campaigns now: Playtex (free bra!), Garnier (free tube of BB cream) and got2b (three bottles of volumizing powder). My score was really low when I started back up but not it's 6.3 and in the green. It really doesn't take that much work. Make some posts, do some surveys, get free stuff. Not a bad deal. :D I definitely recommend it to anyone who is thinking of joining!

I'm still waiting on my got2b shipment, definitely impressed that they are sending THREE bottles of the powder. Powder hair products don't like my hair so much, so I imagine I'm going to be trying it once, giving that bottle to my sister, and either trying to trade the other two bottles on here somehow or giving them to friends. I just try to say yes to every campaign I get invited to, so that I'll keep getting the invites. :)

I'm a 6.8 right now, because I still share things on Twitter and FB, and take all of my surveys. When I started 5-ish years ago, I was bombarded with campaigns. I guess the newbies can have a turn glotz.gif I like looking at the ones in progress; the pictures and reviews.

I got into the Private Selection cake campaign. I got another invite today but it was already full when I clicked to join.

Originally Posted by hiheather View Post

I got into the Private Selection cake campaign. I got another invite today but it was already full when I clicked to join.

Me too.