Contest - Giveaway BHCOSMETICS DIVAS- What song helps you channel your inner diva? [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
CLOSED: Congrats, MakeupOVERboys, Yesi Ca, and KIKIADIVA2 you are the winners! You will receive a PM from me to confirm your information and claim your prize. Thank you to everyone for participating. There were so many amazing entries.  I continue to be amazed at the skill everyone has!  Thanks- Chris  BHCosmetics GLAM DIVA SOUNDTRACK CONTEST WIN Giveaway Win BHCosmetics Palettes & Brush set + iTunes Gift  Cards   Getting ready to go out requires the perfect amount of sparkle, makeup and musical motivation!
We all have a special song that helps us get in the zone before a date or getting together with friends; which song helps you channel your inner diva as you prepare for a night on the town?

This time BHCosmetics is going to give you all you need to create your glam look!     3 Grand Prize Winners will receive:

• AND a $25 iTunes Gift Card!!!

Want to be one of the lucky three?   How To Enter:
  1. Like BHCosmetics on Facebook
  2. Upload a photo (in this thread) that shows off your best dolled-up-diva look
  3. Tell everyone on MakeupTalk which song inspired your look

MakeupTalk will select 3 winners to receive Grand Prizes!
DETAILS:

• The BH 88 Color Cool Shimmer Palette, 32 Color Lip Palette, and 10 Piece Deluxe Brush Set are provided by BHCosmetics.
  • The $25 iTunes gift cards are provided courtesy of MakeupTalk.com and Huddler
  • Contest runs from November 8 - 22, 2011.
  • You must become a Fan of BHCosmetics on Facebook.
  • Your Diva look must be shown in a close-up headshot (like an FOTD).  
  • You must include the name of a song that gets you excited for getting ready and inspires the feel of your look.
  • You must be a member of MakeupTalk.  Not a member?  Click here to join for free. Joining is quick and easy.
  • Limit one entry per person.

We hope you have fun with this. We are sooooo excited to see your looks and get a good list of fun songs going on MakeupTalk! 

P.S. Note from Annelle - Notice for New Members: Our forum software might put your post into an approval queue before it shows up, but don't worry, our mods are watching this thread! Please give us some time to approve your post instead of submitting multiple times. If you have any questions or concerns, PM a mod to see if they can approve your post for you!  This will help us prevent duplicate entries.  Thank you! -- Annelle
Cheers!

Contest Rules

I have a question to ask, do we upload our diva look photo here or on bh cosmetics facebook page? I just wanted to be clear before I entered so I didn't do it wrong :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. 

Liked both on FB.

♫♪♫HEROES AND VILLIANS: THE BEACH BOYS SMILE♫♪♫

Part of my Superheroine look [in progress] dramatic eyes with natural lips [chapstick]

Upload a photo(in this thread) that shows off your best dolled-up-diva look

Originally Posted by CountessCarnage /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a question to ask, do we upload our diva look photo here or on bh cosmetics facebook page? I just wanted to be clear before I entered so I didn't do it wrong :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">. 

It says I'm new here and is holding my entry. I've been here many times and am logged in. SUP?

Get Me Bodied by Beyonce
patches.gif

Originally Posted by CountessCarnage /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a question to ask, do we upload our diva look photo here or on bh cosmetics facebook page? I just wanted to be clear before I entered so I didn't do it wrong :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. 

Hi CountessCarnage!

Please upload your looks to this thread on MakeupTalk. Let me know if you have any other questions.  Good luck!

-C

This look was inspired by Madonna's old school song "Borderline".  I must have played it 20 times while I was doing this self portrait.

This is one of my colorful looks. It was inspired by a colorful flower photo I found on google and I made this look using BH! I love them and I love wearing this look out! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My inner-diva song is "We found love" by Rihanna <333

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back