• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Kat Von D train case

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately the person hasn't been online since 2011 so I don't think she's looking any longer.

CARMEHARLE, 

I am very very interested at that price 100$ if that includes shipping ? I've been trying for one for awhile  depending on the case style? Which one is it ? Angeleno or Adora ? & does it still have the lock? 

Shipping being included depends on where it is going, but if I can't include shipping I'd be happy to throw in a makeup bag and a huge brush roll. It is the Angeleno case and I still have both keys. It is in absolutely beautiful condition. Still interested?

CARMEHARLE,  I am very very interested at that price 100$ if that includes shipping ? I've been trying for one for awhile  depending on the case style? Which one is it ? Angeleno or Adora ? & does it still have the lock? 

CARMEHARLE,  I am very very interested at that price 100$ if that includes shipping ? I've been trying for one for awhile  depending on the case style? Which one is it ? Angeleno or Adora ? & does it still have the lock? 

Latest posts

Back