skinny love <3..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i like a boy and i think he might like me back but im not sure, i dont know whether to tell him or not? im not really good at that sort of conversation:L help please?x

movie would be good, or you could just straight out tell him exactly how you feel...face to face that is

Personally, I'm a huge chicken and I'm afraid of disappointment.  I prefer the subtle approach of asking to go to a movie and allow him to make the first move :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Hopefully, he can pick up the signals...

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

movie would be good, or you could just straight out tell him exactly how you feel...face to face that is

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Personally, I'm a huge chicken and I'm afraid of disappointment.  I prefer the subtle approach of asking to go to a movie and allow him to make the first move :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Hopefully, he can pick up the signals...
took my bf forever to pick up my signals  ...silly boys

yeah but sometimes, boys get freaked out by girls that are too forward.  I personally liked being pursued rather than do the pursuing.  

Oh wow I'm kinda in the same situation- only the guy I like has a girlfriend (but he keeps telling me he hates her bcs she cheats) and it's all so complicated

I sent my husband so many signals. He had no idea lol Some boys are thick lol Just tell em how you feel I say :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Whats the worst he can do? Say he doesnt feel the same way? Oh well.....NEXT! haha

I've only made a gesture to a boy once and he turned out to be gay.  We are still friends tho.  

I'd never actually sent any signals to anyone intentionally except for that one boy that I thought needed encouragement but ended up to be gay ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Not all boys are slow on the take.  

Oh my gosh that must have been embarassing- I'm glad you're still friends ^^

It depends on the boy's personality. If he's outgoing, he's more likely to open up if he likes you. If he's more shy, it's a bit difficult to admit something.

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've only made a gesture to a boy once and he turned out to be gay.  We are still friends tho.  

I'd never actually sent any signals to anyone intentionally except for that one boy that I thought needed encouragement but ended up to be gay ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Not all boys are slow on the take.  

So I decided to just go for it eventually and we started going out at the Christmas party which was lovely but we broke up near the end of January but dont worry we were both happy to stop, I guess your heart can lead you the wrong way sometimes x

Back