Please,I would like a dupe for a discontinued mac eyeshadow called "spice."

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,I'm Chrissy and I'm new this website and all I want to say is that I love makeup!!

I really like the makeup looks of my favorite celebrities, and my favorite one is the makeup that Liv Tyler wore when she played Arwen in The Lord of the Rings.(I love those movies so much.) Unfortunately,some of the products have been discontinued since the movies were made years ago. It's like a peachy color with a hint of brown in it. Here is the website that shows what the eyeshadow color looks like. 

http://www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/makingem/Makeup/ArwenMakeup.htm

I would really like to know about a dupe for this eyeshadow,it can be drugstore or department store. It would be much appreciated. 

Thanks for reading!

From Temptalia's "The Dupe List":

Product Dupe Similarity Any ways it differs? Cognac Laura Mercier

Eyeshadow

Spice Milani

Eyeshadow

95.00%

Different finish/texture

Banshee MAC

Eyeshadow

Spice Milani

Eyeshadow

90.00%

Different finish/texture, Less pigmented

Spice MAC

Lip Liner

#666 Wet N Wild

Lip Liner

85.00%

None

Spice MAC

Lip Liner

Natural Coastal Scents

Lip Liner

95%

Smoother finish

It looks like Banshee from mac is discontinued and the milani spice eyeshadow was too dark and shimmery,also cognac was the best out of all of them,it looked good on the laura mercer site,but when I looked at it on google,it looked too dark. I'm looking more for a eyeshadow that's the most similar to the discontinued spice eyeshadow,not a dupe exactly.sorry if i don't make any sense. It would be much appreciated for a reply.

Hello, I reached out to a mineral custom makeup person on Etsy. Asking if she could match Mac Spice eye shadow. I mailed her my Mac Spice Eye shadow pod which was barely had any left. In about a week and a half, Diane emailed me a picture with her comparison of the original color. I was very happy with it but Diane wasn't happy with it. So, she tried again. She mailed the final product and to my amazement, it is a perfect match. I think even better. Please you will not be disappointed. Not to mention very reasonable (humble) price for all her efforts. She really enjoys what she does. Her information: www.etsy.com/shpo/TerreRegali or [email protected]

Back