What is your favorite Makeup Product/ Cosmetic and what do you like about it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is your favorite Makeup Product and what do you like about it?

For example, I love my lipglosses because they help to tell a facial story. sometimes im a daring diva and other times Im a suttle sweetheart. I also love not having chapped lips.

What about you????? (foundation/lipstick/lipgloss/eyeshadow etc...)

Why??

I like wearing eyeliners, mascaras and blushers.  Eyeliners give a nice defined eyes for me,mascaras enhances my eyes.  Blushers gives me such a nice glow.   

eyeshadow!!  I love the way it makes me eyes beautiful plus i can match it with what I'm wearing and sometimes it shows my mood

I'm torn between eyeshadow and lip color (matte bright and crazy). But if this were a life or death matter probably eyeshadow as i feel i can pull off just about any colour regardless of my undertone which is something i have to watch out for with lip colours (like yellow-based reds as opposed to blue based).

Originally Posted by katieemerton /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love my semi permanent eye liner from topshop because it lasts for ages!
this product sounds interesting!  Is it a liquid or pencil or gel?  how long exactly does it last?

I Cannot live without my Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Extreme Plump XL, and also my Buxom Lipglosses!!

Love love love my new Falsies Mascara! Cant believe how good it works!

Even with no other makeup  but, I look made up

A must try!

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

this product sounds interesting!  Is it a liquid or pencil or gel?  how long exactly does it last?

I was wondering that too! I found it online and it looks interesting.  It only has 3 reviews. One says it lasts for the day, one says days...

It's eyeliner for me.  It makes the whole look or can look great alone. You can change the shape of your eye, go light or go dramatic all with the same product!

At the risk of being a copy cat... I would have to say that eye makeup in general is at the top of my favorites list.  I tend to be matchy-matchy, which I know is kind of a no no, but I love planning an outfit and then planning a coordinating eye look to go with.  I also tend to wear too much eyemakeup... I wear liner every day and several coats of mascara.  Don't worry!  I thoroughly comb through my lashes to prevent clumping!  Everything else I do to my face depends on my eye look choice.  I have neutral skin, blue eyes, and red hair.  I can add a cooler foundation to my normal one, go with purple or pink or gray eye makeup or I can leave the foundation and go with a bronze, orange-ish, or warm pink look.  I have so many eyeshadows, there is no way I could possibly use them all if I changed my makeup three times a day.  I also figure that if my eyemakeup is bold enough, no one will look at my fat rear end! 
thumbsup2.gif

I love my foundation the most, and then comes blusher. When I'm really bored to do makeup or I am in a hurry, I just put foundation and blusher on and voila, I'm a different person. Mascara is very important too, but since my eyelashes are quite dark and long on their own, I wouldn't say it's my number one essential.

Foundation, definitely.  I feel so much more confident to have my skin look even and "polished" instead of acne-scarred and red.

Mascara does it for me! I recently discovered Lashmere Mascara by OPIVU Cosmetics. Cheaper and better than Dior Show.

MASCARA MASCARA MASCARA! ♥

I always tell my friends, if I were to choose only 1 makeup item if I were stranded on a deserted island, it would be mascara. 

I HATE eyes without mascara. I think without it, your eyes look incredibly dull. Mascara makes your eyes stand out no matter what :)

1) Primer = Helps my make-up stay and in a pinch I can use it for my face and eyes.

2) Foundation = Evening out my skintone and covering up breakouts and I look more alive.

3) Lipbalm = Chapped lips drive me bonkers! I love EOS.

4) Brow pencil = I need my brows! Plus IMO brows can really make or break a face.

Back