Mascara help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ive tried a lot of mascaras, and havent found one I love yet. I hate MAC's mascara and cliniques. Way too expensive and doesnt do much. A lot of my friends use maybelline falsies, hated that too. WAY too clumpy and I had to reapply it 2 or 3 times.

I want something waterproof, not super expensive because it has to be thrown out every 3 months anyway, but I want really good volume and length. Id love to have it look like Im wearing fake eyelashes, but I know no mascara can do that. I like dramatic looks, so I need big lashes to match. I'll post a pic of me to give you all a better idea...

Have you tried Rimmel London's mascaras? Not too expensive at around $6 depending on the type. Plus there typically are coupons to use. I don't know what CVS policy is but if you have a RiteAid near you if it doesn't work you can return it with receipt.

I second Lash Blast. But I also liked Maybelline One by One Volum Express. Similar rubber-bristle brush, except the Maybelline one is a little more bendy. You might like it better if the Lash Blast one was too hard/annoying/awkward to work with.

Revion may satisfy you, mascara usually costs not much, maybe a little cheaper than clinique,

can you tell what brand of eyeshadow are you using?

the purple looks powerful

i am planning buy a platte.

I didnt know mascaras should be thrown away after 3 months! Mine is over a year now. Oh oh. So I dont like clumpy ones either. Is lash blast good for that? Or Maybeline?

L'Oreal has some pretty good mascaras, especially from the Collagen range. I love those. Otherwise, you could try Fairy Drops. It's a new brand of makeup from Japan and their mascaras are really good. I like the Fairy Drops Film Type one. It's currently my HG mascara!

xoxo,

Roxanne

Lashblast is my favourite low end mascara. Lancome is a bit expensive, but worth it in my opinion.

Back