Revlon lip butters

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have you tried these?

What are your thoughts?

I haven't tried them but I've watched a few youtube videos on them and they seem really different than any drugstore product out there. I really like the red colors but could never wear them on my lips because they're too bold for me.

For those that don't know it's basically a lipstick and a chapstick in one. It's got the moisturization of a chapstick but the color payoff of a lipstick. So the colors more opaque than a tinted moisturizer.

I LOVE these so much! I found mine at Walgreens.. the display was full so I'm guessing it had just been set up. I have 4 so far: Creme Brulee (MY FAVORITE!) Sweet tart, pink truffle and berry smoothie. These feel very soft on the lips they are just amazing! I cannot say enough I am hooked lol I want more!
rolleyes.gif

I have 3 off them. They are nice, but I must be one of the few people who don't think they are amazing. They are a slightly moisturizing lipstick. They are not moisturizing like a lip butter.

I love these! I found these at my local Target and had trouble deciding what colors to get. I ended up getting 2.

I just picked up four of these today at my local Rite Aid. (There were quite a few color options, but I went with Strawberry Shortcake, Peach Parfait, Lollipop and Tutti Frutti.)

Plus, I thought I would share- for those who are thinking about purchasing these lip butters, there is a deal going on right now at Rite Aid where all Revlon beauty products are buy one, get one 50% off, so I got a really great deal. I really like the colors that I got and how easily they go on. I think I may have to purchase a couple more colors.

I really like them.  I purchased brown sugar and fig jam at CVS.  Fig jam is a brownish red/wine color on me.  I like it so much that I wear it everyday. 

I have tried 2 so far, and I love them.  They are not sticky or greasy on my lips, and the pigmentation is pretty nice. 

I bought them at Rite Aid - they are having a "BUY ONE, GET THE 2ND AT %)% OFF" deal. The selection was very small because most of the colors were already gone so I would definitely go to a Rite Aid soon to take advantage of the deal.  GOOD LUCK@

I love the Revlon Lip Butters and I have them in 4 colors (Candy Apple, Berry Smoothie, Red Velvet and Creme Brulee.)  I plan to get Peach Parfait, Brown Sugar and Fig Jam in the future.  They don't chap my lips like my lipsticks do; however, they don't have much staying power.  I'd recommend these to my friends and family!!

I can't find these anywhere nearby! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. One empty display rack at a Rite Aid and even the local Ulta hadn't heard of them. Are they still being made? I'd like to try "Creme Brulee" as it looks nude. Anybody try this shade yet? Debby

Originally Posted by Debglam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't find these anywhere nearby!
frown.gif
. One empty display rack at a Rite Aid and even the local Ulta hadn't heard of them. Are they still being made? I'd like to try "Creme Brulee" as it looks nude. Anybody try this shade yet?

Debby

wow!?  that's crazy  I've seen them everywhere! Maybe call your local cvs and walgreens too?

I would just keep checking Rite Aids. I haven't seen one CVS, Walgreens or Ulta in my area (Michigan) that carries them, but Rite Aids seem to have a few, or at least the stand so you know they have carried them. I don't know if they were the first to get them, or just the first to roll them out everywhere, but everyone I know in my area has only found them at Rite Aid so far.

Good luck! Hope you find some soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you're in the socal area I've seen them at rite aid, cvs, and walgreens. I found them at a walgreens first and got peach parfait, creme brulee, strawberry shortcake, and creamsicle. Peach parfait is definitely the one I'd recommend to everyone though!

I went to CVS this morning and they had a few left. A few shades were completely gone but I was able to buy the 2 I wanted: Strawberry Shortcake and Sugar Frosting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am loving them!

Latest posts

Back