Do you have a afternoon nap?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's said that having a afternoon can make our life span longer. I usually have no time to have a nap in the afternoon, for I just can't fall into sleep in the short time. I have a bad sleep and if the linght is on then I can't fall asleep. I need a quiet environment so that I can sleep well. These cause me great trouble. I always get crazying suffering from insomnia. I just want do know how is your guys' sleeping quality, and what can I do to sleep well. Thanks.

I wish! I don't have time for an afternoon nap
frown.gif

I make sure to have at least 7 hours of sleep every night. I make sure to have a shower right before bed as it helps me fall asleep faster. If I'm having trouble sleeping, I drink some camomile tea and that usually does the trick.I also need a quite place with no light in order to sleep, so I have really thick dark curtains in my bedroom and no clock, so that there's no tick tock noise.

It's also very important to switch off and stop thinking once you go to bed and just try to relax :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Since being pregnant I get so tired! I have been napping throughout the day, not by choice but because I am so exhasuted I can't help but fall asleep.

Once in a while I'll accidentally fall asleep for like 30 min or so.  That's usually only when I'm way behind on sleep.

Originally Posted by Ms-Jelena /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish! I don't have time for an afternoon nap
frown.gif

I make sure to have at least 7 hours of sleep every night. I make sure to have a shower right before bed as it helps me fall asleep faster. If I'm having trouble sleeping, I drink some camomile tea and that usually does the trick.I also need a quite place with no light in order to sleep, so I have really thick dark curtains in my bedroom and no clock, so that there's no tick tock noise.

It's also very important to switch off and stop thinking once you go to bed and just try to relax :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Tea and coffee always keep me awake in the night, so I will not drink them before bed. I am also can't bear the small sound from the clock, so I will not use a clock. Before bed, I'll make sure everything is safe to my sleeping. I always have difficulty in sleeping.
sadyes.gif

I love having afternoon naps apart from when i fall asleep i end up having a 2 hour nap :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> apparently a 20 minute nap a day is really good for you though!

I have to be really really really tired and it takes me a long time.  I've never been a nap person. I've never been good about falling asleep in general.  I've recently started experimenting with herbal teas to help me fall asleep faster at night.  They seem to help.  I sleep good when I fall asleep, it's just the getting to sleep part I have issues with.

Whenever my 3 year old decides to take one I usually join her, but other than that no. However, I WISH I got to have a nap every day lol I could sure use the sleep!

I only have an afternoon nap when I've had a really long day! Or if I know I'm about to have a long run of playing Ramacity and Skyrama games, hahah I need my energy for them! But the nap is not something I can afford to do everyday - mainly because of work!

Once in a while I do. but if I nap around dinner time, which I dont do often, I usually feel like crap afterwards and need a shower to wake up (weird)

I have a hard time going to sleep at normal hours as it is lol. The last time I napped without being completely sleep-deprived must have been when I was in like 1st grade.. one of my friends falls asleep in SECONDS, literally! I'm so jealous--I can spend hours tossing and turning, but she'll fall asleep as soon as she hits the sheets.

If it takes being pregnant to nap I just might try that some day soon lol!  I find my mind is always going a million miles a minute and I can try to lye down for an hour or more and it's a complete waste of time because I will never fall asleep. Funny thing is though I can hardly keep my head up on long rides on a motorcycle, I took a few trips this summer and had to pull over multiple times cause I was falling asleep, must need a Harley the Suzuki is just to calming! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If I get the chance, DEFINITELY but I don't.  I take one once in a while on the weekend or when I'm really sick :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but if I was off work or not busy, I'd be sleeping!

I wish!!!!!!!! lol

If I'm home and have the time I'll take a nap...but that's extremely rare.

Latest posts

Back