• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Unicorn Puke

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm lemming unicorn puke polish by cult nails like none other! I know this is a long shot but I would pretty much give up a pinky for this! lol Anyone out there who maybe bought 2 bottles? or if you just know a REALLY good dupe (I swear I've searched low & high)

I read on another forum that it will be available after 11/25 on Cult Nails website. By the way, it has been re-named Clairvoyant.  

Originally Posted by JazzyK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I read on another forum that it will be available after 11/25 on Cult Nails website. By the way, it has been re-named Clairvoyant.  

THANKS!!! That's great news :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But why on earth did they re-name it?! Unicorn Puke is a much better name! hehe

Originally Posted by BreAnnNicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm lemming unicorn puke polish by cult nails like none other! I know this is a long shot but I would pretty much give up a pinky for this! lol Anyone out there who maybe bought 2 bottles? or if you just know a REALLY good dupe (I swear I've searched low & high)
JazzyK is right. Here's the image from Cult Nails on Clairvoyant.

Left to right: Clairvoyant • Mind Control • Power Thief • Time Traveler

Price: $40

Current availability: Sold out.

They changed the name because the "Unicorn Puke" name was meant to be limited edition.  If they kept the name, then all those who bought Unicorn Puke when it was stated that there would only be 275 bottles of the polish would be more then upset.  So they renamed it and instead of the gold font, will have the typical font, and it is apart of their new collection.

It is definitely a cooler name, but Unicorn Puke was meant to be a limited edition name so it would not be fair for them to keep it.  I dont care what the name is, I'm getting it as soon as it is released on Black Friday.

Originally Posted by SarahNerd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That color rocks! And Unicorn Puke is a way cooler name then Clairvoyant.

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It is definitely a cooler name, but Unicorn Puke was meant to be a limited edition name so it would not be fair for them to keep it.  I dont care what the name is, I'm getting it as soon as it is released on Black Friday.
I'm with you! I could care less about the name I just want that polish!!!! hehe 

Latest posts

Back