• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone have dried up Jet Set or similar type (Cream or Gel dries to long wearing) eyeliners they need to toss?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
 If you have had one of these, you know what I mean. If anyone has a super dried up, cracked, desert, flakes upon making the line etc pot eyeliner I am in need of one or two in said condition. I am doing an experiment to see if I can revive it without altering or compromising the finish or wear. So far I believe I figured it out but I need to experiment/test on a few more. Anyone willing to contribute? I will send it back and if it worked your eyeliner is fixed (yay) and if not then it was already unusable right? Thanks for reading!

Oh, and just in case, my methods are not any of the ones shown on youtube or blogs. I found those methods failed upon actual usage of the eyeliner. Thanks again!

I have a Stila smudge pot that is dried up that you can use if you are still interested. Just PM me if you are

Back