Christmas Presents?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls,

Christmas is around the corner (I know it's only November but I'm already feeling quite festive and excited), so I'm wondering: what would you get for yourselves as presents this Christmas? I'm brainstorming for ideas. I'm currently obsessing over e.l.f. Cosmetic's 24k eyelash curler set, especially since I don't own an eyelash curler. What about you?

xoxo,

Roxanne

I would get myself the Urban Decay Naked palette, Everytime I have visited Sephora they are out of stock. I can't wait to get my hands on it, I love browns, taupes and nudes, they are so easy to play with and always look fabulous on me.

The other thing I would buy myself, beauty wise, would be the Quo nail polish collection I saw last night. It has around 30 polishes in gorgeous shades. It didn't have a price marked on it when I saw it but I will be checking back on it soon!

I would love to get the 15th Anniversary palette from Urban Decay since it has a couple of colors that look gorgeous.

A ticket for my husband to go visit his mother and grandmother. He rarely spends money on himself and misses them so much. Likewise :) I can't think of anything I could get for *myself* that would make me any happier than that. I've already got a stupid amount of makeup and other things, so I'd rather spend the cash on him. Just seeing him smiling from ear to ear would be my gift. It may sound pathetically cheesy, but it's the truth :) If I absolutely HAD to choose something, however LOL it would be ELF's little lash curler that curls them individually, sorta :) My lashes have never been the easiest to curl and I've heard that little thing works absolute wonders.

I was thinking I wanna get the Braun 7681 epilator...  I'm not sure yet.  I bought some cream liners from ELF recently.  I can't wait to receive them.

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would get myself the Urban Decay Naked palette, Everytime I have visited Sephora they are out of stock. I can't wait to get my hands on it, I love browns, taupes and nudes, they are so easy to play with and always look fabulous on me.

The other thing I would buy myself, beauty wise, would be the Quo nail polish collection I saw last night. It has around 30 polishes in gorgeous shades. It didn't have a price marked on it when I saw it but I will be checking back on it soon!

Is it possible to reserve a palette with Sephora? Or maybe buy it off the internet from the Urban Decay website?

xoxo,

Roxanne

I asked at my local Sephora store and they said no, I just have to keep checking back.

Urban Decay wont ship to Canada :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I will just have to wait.....

Originally Posted by Laced Ivory /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it possible to reserve a palette with Sephora? Or maybe buy it off the internet from the Urban Decay website?

xoxo,

Roxanne

NARS Miss Liberty highlighting blush, Space Odyssey nail polish, Ponderosa creme shadow (all from Holiday 2011.) MAC Viva Glam Gaga set - with I&II. I'm undecided - I love the original Gaga, I'm happy with the Rimmel Lasting Finish Pink Blush as a dupe/substitute, but I know Gaga II would definately look hideous on me. YSL gel/cream eyeliners. Chanel Rouge Coco Velvet lipsticks in La Caline & La Raffinee. Tom Ford Private Blend lipstick in Blush Nude & the cream highlight/contour duo. Juice Beauty skincare sets. Caudalie From the Vine Set at Sephora with the body scrub, hand cream & lip conditioner. And I am very curious to see what Revlon will come out

I would get myself the Urban Decay Naked palette, Everytime I have visited Sephora they are out of stock. I can't wait to get my hands on it, I love browns, taupes and nudes, they are so easy to play with and always look fabulous on me. The other thing I would buy myself, beauty wise, would be the Quo nail polish collection I saw last night. It has around 30 polishes in gorgeous shades. It didn't have a price marked on it when I saw it but I will be checking back on it soon!
They're $10.99 regular, $8.99 on sale in the GTA until 11/25/11 and 15x the Points. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh boy. Are we talking like money would be no object? lol I would agree with Bonnie, palettes galore. I see so many at Ulta that I want. I wouldn't know where to begin. And I don't own any BH cosmetic palettes so I would order one of those to start with. Urban Decay primer potion and Naked palette. I would love to win a shopping spree at Ulta lol

I have the True Blood set from Tarte. Its OK.

Originally Posted by SarahNerd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd get some goodies from the Kyolan line or the True Blood set from Tarte.

i honestly have nothing on my wishlist this year. like, i could always use some new mascaras, eyeshadows or lippies but there's nothing i'm really after at the moment. 

i want to order myself, my mom, mom in law and sister in law diamond candles for christmas though :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

I was going to get that e.l.f. Eyelash curler set for my sister (because she buys a new eyelash curler all the time and always wants to steel my tweezers, lol). For myself, I would totally get NeuLash, which is a product that makes your lashes longer and thicker - you can read about it on my blog! I would loooove to try it!! I don't really have much money at the moment, so that might have to wait a bit longer :/

*edited by mod:blog link removed . Violation of Terms of Use*

I don't know if I'll go for makeup this year. I have bought ridiculous amounts of make up all throughout the year and now I really can't ask for more.

I am going to buy myself some nice shoe racks!  My impressive shoe collection will look good once I find a place for it!

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had this issue too but bought it on the Shopping Channel instead. It even ships for free!

http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/Urban-Decay/For-Her/Urban-Decay-Naked-Palette/pages/productdetails?nav=R:433771

Back