what is a good dupe for Chanel quad eyeshadow in winter nights?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,I'm a really big fan of celebrity makeup including Bella's wedding makeup in Twilight breaking Dawn part 1,unfortunately the eyeshadow "winter nights" they used on Kristen Stewart has been discontinued. I would like a quad eyeshadow,so I don't have to buy separate eyeshadows,because that would be too expensive. It would be much appreciated.

Um, I'd recommend Avon Sandy Corals or Mocha Latte Quad if you want something cheaper, or bareEscentuals READY on Afterparty or ULTA eyeshadow in Girly Girl. The best one I found was Lorac Bejeweled Palette (pictured below)

I'm sorry they're not totally exact- it's very hard to dupe but those are the best I could find, and I hope that helped!

I've been looking for dupes for this as well and today one of my favorite makeup gurus on youtube Pixi2woo posted a video recreating the look using MAC eyeshadows Patina, Print, and Black Tied and it looks almost exactly the same! Here's the link if you're interested :

link deleted: Please edit this with the actual link to the video not to the person's channel

I have two brand new (never opened, never used) Chanle Les 4 Ombres "Winter Nights" if you'd like to buy them from me.  I bought them quite a while ago and they've been in a drawer in my bedroom.  I bought three of them and used some of the first one but the colors don't work for me, so if you'd like to buy the other two, I'd be happy to unload them. 

Originally Posted by ReneeMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have two brand new (never opened, never used) Chanle Les 4 Ombres "Winter Nights" if you'd like to buy them from me.  I bought them quite a while ago and they've been in a drawer in my bedroom.  I bought three of them and used some of the first one but the colors don't work for me, so if you'd like to buy the other two, I'd be happy to unload them. 

i would love to buy one!

Ladies, if you are wanting to buy, sell or trade please visit that forum. https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/22537/buy-sell-trade

Originally Posted by ReneeMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by haley1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Originally Posted by oORachOo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you still have one to sell?
Originally Posted by pixieprincess /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how much are you selling it for? I'd love to buy one, if you still have one to sell.

Latest posts

Back