Luminess Air Airbrush System

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I am thinking about purchasing this product, but before I do have any of you got any reviews on it what do you think about it? Is it worth the price? Does it really work? Anything.... Thanks

I don't own this but I have heard a lot of great things. If you check them out on Facebook you can see some reviews there.

My sister has one and has used it on me.  She uses it for base foundation and also to contour.  I really liked the way it looked on me.  I suck at foundation and if I had the money to drop on it, I'd buy one.

I have one and I LOVE it!!   The foundation matches my skin perfectly (srsly you can't even tell I'm wearing makeup)  and it's so easy to use!

I love mine. I thought it was a gimmick until I tried it out and ended up ordering it off www.ebeauty.ca. Mine came with an instructional DVD so make sure you watch it before you try to use it! It looks very natural, not what you'd expect with spray on makeup, haha.

Back