Smashbox Be Discovered Holiday Palette (very pic heavy)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought this palette at Ulta for $45.  It usually runs $60, but it was on sale for Black Friday.  All swatches start with the far left row and go from there.  I did these swatches with and without flash.  It came with quite a bit for the price.  Let me know what you guys think!

The palette comes with some really pretty shades. They look great with the flash, a few look muddled without it.

Thats a huge palette, and it was great you got it on sale!

Enjoy your haul, and thanks for sharing your swatches with us! 

I really like this palette.  My eye shadow has stayed on all day without budging (and no primer).  Somewhat of a miracle for me, given my oily skin. My other Smashbox eye shadows have had some creasing, but these haven't.  I would like to point out that there were absolutely no names listed for the colors, so I have no idea what the names are.  That is somewhat disappointing, because if you find a color you love, you don't know what to buy in a larger size. 

Wow~ I really like the blushes in this palette! just gorgeous!~~ Thanks for doing the swatches~~

Prettyyyyy colors!! I saw this in the little catalogs ULTA sends to my house- glad you put up the swatches!

Thanks ladies for the kudos!  I would have responded sooner, but school, work, and being bleh (being sick) have kept me away from this site.  I am going to try to do swatches like this with any palette that I get.  

rocknroll2.gif
 Yay! Amazing job! Thanks for all the photos and swatches!!

I just want to say that I really appreciate the feedback!  I also welcome any negative feedback (because maybe I will get an actual camera instead of having to use my phone for all my pics)...LOL

Wow...those eye shadows are bloody impressive! And I'm saying that after falling OUT if love with Smashbox quite some time ago. And a spectacular price you got it at! I could see myself using that palette on a daily basis for sure. Are the brushes they threw in any good? They look better than the average brushes that are usually thrown in with kits like this. This actually reminds me of my IT Cosmetics gift box that I got just over a year ago, except your brushes look far nicer and the lip products look a little bigger. The neutrals are absolutely gorgeous in this palette, as are the brighter colors. You really scooped a great deal!

Originally Posted by satojoko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow...those eye shadows are bloody impressive! And I'm saying that after falling OUT if love with Smashbox quite some time ago. And a spectacular price you got it at! I could see myself using that palette on a daily basis for sure. Are the brushes they threw in any good? They look better than the average brushes that are usually thrown in with kits like this. This actually reminds me of my IT Cosmetics gift box that I got just over a year ago, except your brushes look far nicer and the lip products look a little bigger. The neutrals are absolutely gorgeous in this palette, as are the brighter colors. You really scooped a great deal!
The brushes are nice; better than most palettes.  I really like the eyeliner brush.  This has been one of my best investments (and so cheap!).  I looked to see if I could find this palette and get you some current pricing, but it looks like it is sold out. 
icon_sad.gif
  Do you have any swatches of IT Cosmetics?  I keep seeing that on Beauty.com and I was curious about how their palettes are.

Back