"Winter Snowstorm" Manicure

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wanted to create a manicure that had the effect of a winter snowstorm where the snow had created layers of ice and color and the sparkles representing snow flurries.  Enjoy!  Thanks for watching!

Very pretty!! I love the water marbling effect!

I remember having those campbell soup bowls years ago! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

BTW - Have you tried, after taping your fingers, adding some vaseline to the top of the tape region to keep the polish from sticking to your skin if you end up with too much going over the tape?

This is the first I've heard of water marbling.  Super super cool! Turned out beautifully.  Thank You for sharing this!

so pretty luvv the accent lol
smile.gif

That's a good idea! Never tried it, but speaking of taping. I love using scotch tape for different desings or french manicures. Sometimes the line from the tape comes out really even and sometimes it doesnt. It's so frustrating! Does anyone have any tips?

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

BTW - Have you tried, after taping your fingers, adding some vaseline to the top of the tape region to keep the polish from sticking to your skin if you end up with too much going over the tape?

Latest posts

Back