Tips For Removing Dark Circles Under Eyes.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dark circles are a very common skin problem, which is troubling every second person in today's stressful lifestyle.

There are several ways to remove dark circles under eyes, some are:

1.Eat healthy.

Eating healthy is important not only for your body but your eyes. Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables help you have healthy eyes.

2.Stop rubbing your eyes.

One of the many causes of dark circles under eyes is caused by broken blood vessels. Weak blood vessels under your eyes break and bruise causing dark circles under eyes.

3.Cold for the eyes.

Cold temperatures are good for your eyes.

They help reduce puffy eyes and sooth tired eyes.

Hi larry

Thank you for this post because i have a problem for dark circles and in a one day i most my eyes clean with water so little bit helpful for me. i really useful your tips once again thank you.

Ya dark circles are a very normal skin problem because of which is troubling every second person in today's stressful lifestyle. So you give here really very helpful advice for all of person and i also need your advice and i will follow your tips so by heart thanks for sharing.

________

http://www.glassofvenice.com/

Thank you for the tips! It's hard for me to stay to tip number 2 because I'm always rubbing my eyes, but hopefully these will work and I'll be able to stop blowing all my money on products that don't deliver. Thanks so much again! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also just purchased Bobbi Brown's corrector in bisque and its a brilliant cover up! and Dermalogica's total eye care genuinly did reduce mine too!

[SIZE=12pt]Dark circles are very common in skin problems. The effects of dark circles are very bad on the skin. Thanks for share the tips to remove dark circles. [/SIZE]

Originally Posted by spittingpink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I also just purchased Bobbi Brown's corrector in bisque and its a brilliant cover up! and Dermalogica's total eye care genuinly did reduce mine too!

Originally Posted by paulspnao /img/forum/go_quote.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Dark circles are very common in skin problems. The effects of dark circles are very bad on the skin. Thanks for share the tips to remove dark circles. [/SIZE]
yeah i agree with you and i think this is really  a serious problem. Rubbing of under eye area with vegetable oil or paste of carrot and oil is a good solution.

To get rid of the dark circles it is good to drink plenty of water and take healthy diet. Having good nutritious diet plan help a lot to get the good skin care. Except it you can use the Lifecell Skin Cream. This cream is very effective to get rid of the dark circles.

Originally Posted by larrybrown06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dark circles are a very common skin problem, which is troubling every second person in today's stressful lifestyle.

There are several ways to remove dark circles under eyes, some are:

1.Eat healthy.

Eating healthy is important not only for your body but your eyes. Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables help you have healthy eyes.

2.Stop rubbing your eyes.

One of the many causes of dark circles under eyes is caused by broken blood vessels. Weak blood vessels under your eyes break and bruise causing dark circles under eyes.

3.Cold for the eyes.

Cold temperatures are good for your eyes.

They help reduce puffy eyes and sooth tired eyes.
Nice post 

Thanks for sharing this 

The most popularly recognized cause of dark circles is lack of proper sleep. Lack of sleep is generally suffered by people those are either stressed or spend a lots of time in front of computer, TV or other electronics. I think now you have got the idea what you have to do now. 
patches.gif

carrot slices and orange pills juice will help to clean your eyes and help to remove  dark circles too.

What are orange pills juice?

Originally Posted by shawn002 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

carrot slices and orange pills juice will help to clean your eyes and help to remove  dark circles too.

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What are orange pills juice?
For some reason your question made me crack up lol. Now I really need to know what orange pills juice is. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Me too!!!  What the heck is orange pill juice?

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For some reason your question made me crack up lol. Now I really need to know what orange pills juice is. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back