Madonna in NYC : Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange Event : GORGEOUS!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I got on the VIP list to a Smirnoff event with Madonna and I could not believe how gorgeous she looked. I was only 10 ft away from her most of the night.  I am a huge fan and I just love her face.  I dream of the day I could be her makeup artist LOL.  What do ya'll think?

Did you take these photos yourself?

You were lucky to be so close! I bet you had a great time!

I like Madonnas music and she can look fantastic at times.

I took one of them and my friend next to me took the other.  We were right in front of her.  I have her on video looking directly at me telling us how annoying it was that we wouldn't stop taking her picture hahaha.  Sometimes she looks BAD.  This night she was gorgeous.

Wow, who ever did her makeup that night did a fantastic job 'cause you're right she looks bad most times I've seen her in the news. Isn't she almost 60 now? Oops, my bad, she's only 53.

She looks Incredibly young and vibrant, nice change from the usual conservative look the last few years!! She is one my all time favorite artist growing up she is an icon and has revolutionized the female image that people like myself will thank her for our entire lifetime... She acted in one of my all time fav movies as a kid "who's that girl" if you haven't seen it you should!! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Usually she's a mess and this is always her best look, minimal makeup with big lashes and thick eyeliner. It suits her.

Latest posts

Back