VS reward card haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so I got 5 reward cards and all of them were 10 dollars of course, but I still got good deals.

VS Hold Please Volume Shine Hairspray (FREE)- So anxious to try this for this weekend at my company xmas party!

Lash Lust Volume Definition Mascara (2.72)- The brush is so interesting. It has soft and rubber bristles.

1 cotton hiphugger panty (free)

1 cotton thong panty (1.13)

Control top panty hose (6.96) also needed this weekends party

ALL THIS FOR 10.81!!!! I love Bargains!

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s140/perlanga2005/IMG_20111201_232005.jpg' alt='IMG_20111201_232005.jpg'>

Right on you got some great finds there, I  got some of the suprise gift cards myself at victoria's secret that's what I thought you were talking about lol even ten bucks is better than nothing!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just got a pink victorias secret bra today for 17 cents by using a rewards card and a 10 dollar off pink that I got in the mail!

I didn't know you could stack cards! when did you get the $10 off pink? I don't remember ever receiving it in the mail, but I got the $10 star-shaped card a couple days ago.. I wonder if I could stack those 

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got a pink victorias secret bra today for 17 cents by using a rewards card and a 10 dollar off pink that I got in the mail!

I used my suprise card at la senza toady and it was 50 bucks whoo my 7 panties for 27 were free and i have 20 leftover to spend on the next sale!! They should give those out every year!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

My sister got the pink card in the mail and and gave it to me.  We asked VS and they told us we were allowed to use another coupon with the rewards card, just not two coupons at once.  When we went to check out, they said they could not do that, but did anyway since someone else had already told us they would.  

17 cents? O.O

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Back