Ulta Cyber Monday Haul + AWESOME Sample Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! So, one of the few places that I did actually do some Cyber Monday shopping was on Ulta.com. I had some stuff saved up in my online shopping cart for Christmas presents so I figured that I would wait till all of the sales were happening before I bought it all.

It all came today so I figured I would do my very first shopping haul! (Very exciting, hah.) The items that I purchased arrived just how I thought they would, but Ulta was running one special that I was completely blown away by! I'll save that for the end.

So the items on my shopping list were:

Eos Smooth Sphere Holiday Lip Balm Box 3 Ct (Strawberry, Mint, Berry) - Originally $9.99, on sale for $7.99

Jet Set Junkie Gift Bag by Hempz includes: Ultra Moisturizing Herbal Lip Balm SPF 15, Original Herbal Moisturizer, Pomegranate Herbal Moisturizer, Body Butter. - Originally $19.99, on sale for $14.99

Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette Spray by Versace (1 oz.) - Originally $50, used coupon to make it $37.50

Then Ulta was having this (kind of random) special, where when you purchased a perfume over $30, they gave you a free kit that contained two wine glasses and an ice bucket. I will probably use this as a white elephant gift because I don't really have a use for it and I don't love it enough to gift it to someone.

I also received a few perfume samples as my three freebies for my order.

But, the part I am probably the most excited (and blown away) about is the free sample bag that came with my $35 purchase. You got to choose from three different "themes" - mine was On The Town. And they gave you a brief glimpse of what you would get. From the image I was expecting really lame samples and miniature sizes, but I opened up my bag and this is what I saw...

Let's just say that, in my opinion, this blew my monthly birchboxes out of the water! Hah.

Here's what is inside (from left to right):

- Calvin Klein 'Shock' For Her perfume sample (.04 fl oz)

- Murad Energizing Pomegranate Moisturizer SPF 15 (.03 fl oz)

- Caviar Overnight Hair Rescue Serum (1 fl oz)

- Clear plastic Ulta Cosmetic Bag (in very back)

- Hempz Pomegranate Herbal Body Moisturizer (.25 fl oz)

- Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl Liquid Pearl For Face (.004 fl oz)

- DDF Amplifying Elixir (.5 fl oz)

- Justin Bieber 'Someday' Perfume Sample (no size - really small)

- Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo & Conditioner (in back - .34 fl oz each)

- Urban Decay's Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Midnight Cowboy (.12 fl oz)

- Twirl by Kate Spade perfume sample (.05 fl oz)

- Mariah Carey's 'Inseperable,' 'Never Forget You' and 'Vision of Love' perfume samples (.04 fl oz each)

- Pop Beauty's No Show Correct and Protect (.4 fl oz)

- Juicy Couture's 'Viva La Juicy' perfume sample (.05 fl oz)

- $15 off a $75 purchase coupon (not pictured)

So, yeah! I am blown away by how much stuff was in here, and by some of the sample sizes. I am excited to try out a lot of this stuff. If anyone has tried any of these things, let me know what you thought of it!

Also, did anyone else happen to get either of the other sample bags from Ulta's Cyber Monday sale? I would love to know what the other two bags had inside. Let me know :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow, I wish I would have actually made my purchase on Monday now >.< I made a few beauty purchases at some other places so I didn't go through with my Ulta order! doh

I love that sample bag! How fun. I didn't take advantage of any Cyber Monday sales, except for MACs free overnight shipping, but I wish I had shopped at Ulta!

Back