Holiday Nails!! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Dolls!!

I did my first holiday themed manicure yesterday, I plan on doing at least 2 or 3 more this month. I wanted to show you guys.This is my 1rst one.

BASE COAT: 1 coat of Sally Hansen's Complete Care 4 in 1 Treatment

BASE COLOR- 2 coats of Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear's Red Carpet

(This is a really pretty deep red jelly based color with fine glitter)

TIPS: I taped them off and used Wet n Wild's Spoiled in Permission to Proceed. 

(This isn't a true green, but this was the closest shade to a regular green I had.) 

L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art polishes in Gold Glitter 

(drew a straight  line right underneath the green). Tried to draw a straight line lol)

Topped the mani off with a coat of Seche Vite's fast dry top coat. 

I would love to see your holiday nails too!!

Kelly

xo

The glitter looks fabulous on the tips! I can't wait to see what other holiday mani's you come up with!

Thanks everyone!! Your so sweet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I will have a new holiday manicure up tomorrow for you guys to see but for now check out my blog bc my friend Dylan has a tutorial on how to do candy cane nails and its really cool and easy to do. Here's the link: http://bit.ly/rDPdDv

Talk to you soon!!

Kelly

xoxo

I finally did my nails tonight but its too late to take good pics. So I will post tomorrow. 

It took me forever to decide what I wanted to do, I get so indecisive when it comes to my nails. I know I'm crazy 
icon_confused.gif
 lol

Kelly

xoxo

I am not talented enough for free hand...I used the sally Hansen nail strips.
a6937817-d6ab-19b9.jpg
Sent using Tapatalk

Back