MAC Warehouse sale Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my MAC haul with everyone!

I got a few lippies: Glimmerglass in Blackware (there were no black lipstick so I settled for the gloss!), MAC Surf Baby Naturally Eccentric (my first nude lippy), Dazzle Lipstick in Liquid Lurex and Glaze Lipstick in Out-Minxed

Pigment in Gold, single shadows in Silverthorn, Hypnotizing and Paintpot in Let me Pop

MAC quad in Notoriety (containing e/s Skintone 1 and 2, Rich & Earthy and Notoriety)

I also picked up some charity bags... 
Charity Bag #1   (x 2)

MAC e/s in Sea & Sky Duo MAC Prussian Pro Pan e/s MAC Pro Longlash Mascara in Pitckblack

Charity Bag #2 MAC Plush Lash in Brownette MAC  Kissable Lipcolour in Temper Tantra MAC Cremesheen Glass in Partial to Pink

Charity Bag #3 MAC Mineralize SPF15 Foundation/Loose in Medium Dark Sponge MAC  Plush Lash in Brownette MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Temper Tantra

Cheers,

MH

(WOoo! didn't realize that I can just copy and paste my blog on MUT! )

I paid $136.39 in total XD

Originally Posted by 13Bluestar97 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, amazing haul!!How much did you pay in total (just curious)?

That is such a great price for so much stuff! How did you get it at such a great deal??

Originally Posted by eLLah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I paid $136.39 in total XD

There is a EL and MAC warehouse sale every 3 months and tickets were issued out to different company or people. I managed to get a ticket for the last day of the sale XD the price only looks so good because the charity bags are $5 each, but they are at random! Some people got 2 MAC double features in their charity bags XD

Where did you manage to get your ticket? I know some people get them from family or friends who have work connections with M•A•C and some people buy theirs (thought the tickets aren't supposed to be sold).

you're right, tickets are not suppose to be sold, however there are many people who do... the first 2 times I went with friends who work for pharmaceutical / chemical companies that dealt with EL or MAC, but this time I am guilty to say that I purchased the ticket... 

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where did you manage to get your ticket? I know some people get them from family or friends who have work connections with M•A•C and some people buy theirs (thought the tickets aren't supposed to be sold).

Latest posts

Back