QOTD December 8, 2011: What Was The First Present You Bought This Year?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What was the first thing you picked up for Christmas this year?

Me?  I got picked up a littlest petshop stuffy for my nephew. 

I'm selfish. I bought me the Naked 2 palette lol. Next gift though will be this weekend for my son.

I bought a fleece onesie for my litle cousin. I purchased it sometime in September from Old Navy because I had a 40% off coupon.

A roost protector for my boyfriend. It protects dirt bike riders from getting nicked by rocks. 

I logged on to Sephora and lo and behold, Christmas gift ideas!  I bought a Hello Kitty palette for my niece.  She's 12 and just getting into makeup.  I also got her a book on how to draw anime characters, she's already pretty good at it but eh, she may learn something.  I got a cologne sampler for women and one for men for gift exchange, and then I went to Discovery.com and got a combo clock and digital picture frame.  I got my son Skyrim and another one.. I don't remember.  All of this I did in one marathon internet shopping session.  Oh, and I got myself some nail polish.  >_>

My sister loves the Tempted saga books (I hadn't even heard of them) so I ended up getting her the first book. I'm part of a book club where I get a huge discount on so many books, so that was perfect. =D

Everything else was stuff that I made--bath bombs, scarves, and baking supplies for goodie platters. =D

Back