Organic Body Lotion/Butter Recommendations?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi girls, I'm thinking I want to switch my body lotions over to be organic. Does anyone have any good recommendations for an amazing brands? I currently just use the stuff by Bath and Body Works, the super moisturizing stuff in the tube, like, one step below body butter. I like really creamy consistency ones ebcause my skin gets very dry in the winter.

Also, I need to be able to buy it easily in Canada!

I've heard Lush is really good.  I don't know if The Body Shop ships to Canada, but theirs are really good!

Yes Canada has the body shop, its been available here for decades.

Lush makes some good products as well.

Jason is an organic company available here too.

As well as Sears carries an organic lotion called Consonant.

You can also make some of your own whipped shea butter using unrefined shea butter and some sweet almond oil with a microwave and stand or hand mix.   

Cool, thanks for the tips! I didn't realized Body Shop had organic stuff, I might have to try some of that.

You can also try Olive Organic Body Lotion by L'Occitane en Provence. It is a completely natural product prepared out of olive tree leaf extract with shea butter.  

I love Juice Beauty's Organic Green Apple Firming Body moisturizer. It smells amazing and is really moisturizing without being heavy. I love their stuff because it is certified organic, some of it even certified with the food grade organic seal. And it works!

Back