QOTD December 11, 2011: What Are You Compulsive About?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You have OCD but everyone is compulsive about something.  Whether it is brushing your hair 100x or brushing your teeth for exactly 2minutes or checking twice if you drop something in the mailbox to see if it went in...  What's yours?

Me?  I check 2x to see if what I dropped in the mailbox went in. I check the front door 3x to see if it was locked.  I never pick 13 of anything and I count to make sure although there were 13 people at my wedding both times :/ (2nd was a vow renewal)

I never touch door knobs or handles I only open them with my sleeve or gloves. I can't fall asleep w/o brushing my teeth. A way to keep myself awake for a late night movie or something is to not brush my teeth.

I can't touch my make-up AT ALL (and I mean at all) with out washing my hands twice.

And I can't have my lips chapped so I have to bring my chap stick and apply it exactly 3 times throughout each class period (55 min per class)

I'm way OCD about chicken.  Not only can there not be any fat, veins or blood in the meat I eat, I also have to wash my hand repeatedly after cutting up raw chickem and even after I've done that I still feel like I can't touch anything

I must wash my hands for at least 30 seconds. Must! 

I cannot go without lotion on my hands. If they are dry, even in the slightest way, it'll bother the crap out of me. They must be moisturized.

My vegetables and fruit must be washed. I won't eat it if it isn't. 

I have to wear gloves if handling raw meat.

All clothes hangers must face the same way.

Toilet paper must roll over not under.

My nailpolish can NEVER be chipped. If I don't have a nailpolish with me to touch it up, it bothers me the whole day.

oooh I'm totally OCD about highlighters. I keep them in a rainbow colour order, and I hate it when people take some out and don't return them to the packet, haha!

I love the smell of christmas trees and usually go and smell them when they come into the shops at this time of year...

my clothes hanger all hang same way too!!!

Originally Posted by Ms-Jelena /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have to wear gloves if handling raw meat. 

All clothes hangers must face the same way.

Toilet paper must roll over not under.

My nailpolish can NEVER be chipped. If I don't have a nailpolish with me to touch it up, it bothers me the whole day.

Besides crossdressing? When I get ready for a hockey game I always put my equipment on in the exact same order. And sharpen my skates with exactly 3 strokes... Like a compulsive ritual. Doesn't make me play any better. Lol.

I'm OCD about washing my hands ... Gotta wash frequently.  I should be more OCD about washing my makeup brushes!  lol

I'm OCD about checking to see if I've locked the door! It doesn't matter if I'm going out or if I'm locking up for the night, I have to check every knob and deadbolt at least three times.

Back