Hi Hope to make many firends

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi my name is Christina Sanchez I am the owner of ***link removed by mod*** . I am married with one handsome son. I love mineral makeup.And I hope to make many firends here . An hope you visit my site I love to hear feed back .

​
[SIZE=14pt]You've found the prettiest place on the internet! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] We are so glad to have you aboard and look forward[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] to seeing you around the Forums.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Don’t forget to check out our [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Reviewshttps://www.makeuptalk.com/products/, [/SIZE]Blog and Articles Sections.  See you around!​
[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]​

Hi I just purchase a silver package for 9 dollars . How do I put my items up an put my website up . With out breaking any rules please. And thank you so much for your help. I sell Mineral Hygienics  and I want to able to pass the savings to the people who like Mineral makeup. I have promo codes to help people save. Can you please help me

Welcome to our makeuptalk beauty community! We are so happy you joined, you will absolutely love it here!

Enjoy your stay!

Amanda

Hi

I put a ad up but and I can't see it . Did I do something wrong ? If I broke some rules I am sorry but I thought I did everything right . Could you please help me . I pay 9 dollars to be able to put some ads up . Well hope to hear from someone soon thanks

Back