My new phone...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got a new phone since my contract ended and I get a deal!

I'm so excited. Now maybe I'll have a chance at organization! :icon_chee

370x400.jpg

wow, i LOVE that!

i love my sidekick, though. i looked into black berries, but sidekick has more features and more inexpensive, i think, monthly.

That's cute!!! But I think I'd have a problem with those tiny little buttons :icon_redf

All I have to do is add the $29.99 (same as sidekick) to my reg. plan! I would love a sidekick ii, but it's so not in my budget right now. I got the BB for $115.

i think the sidekick is $19.99/month extra? oh, shit, i just checked the bill and i do pay $30 extra LOL

what do you get with the BB, though? unlimited texts, internet, etc.?

janelle, LMAO yeah!

oh, and i got my sidekick for $200. i bought it off my cousin who had it for like, 2 weeks.

The additional plan for me is

Unlimited Web browsing & BlackBerry Internet E-mail access and 300 inbound/outbound messages; $0.05 each additional message. I don't know. I switched to 1500 min a month for $49.99 b/c I couldn't carry over my promo plan but I'm thinking about just switching to the BB plan. I would save $20. Plus I'll never use 1500 min w/ free nights and w/e's. Hmmmm.

i see. now i remember why i didn't choose that. i can't do that 300 msgs. sidekick has unlimited internet, texts, emails, IMs, etc. i'm addicted, so i just chose this instead. i did want the BB, though!

I just went to the Blackberry website to find out about compatible Bluetooth headsets and I just found out I can get a free one!!

It's a busy time of year and it's going to get busier. A BlackBerry device frees your time with great features like email, phone, organizer, address book and web browser. And now, it can even free your hands.

Buy any Bluetooth enabled BlackBerry device, including the BlackBerry 7130e, 7100i, 7105t, 7100t, 7100g, 7290, 7250, 7520, or 8700c and receive a FREE headset. But hurry. This offer ends November 30, 2005.

Purchase your device from your nearest BlackBerry retailer today then download the free headset coupon and complete it in its entirety.

Back