How to lose weight fast.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1.Drink plenty of water. First how to shed weight quickly tip is that our system needs a lot of water so give in to water. Water is not just way to get rid of out toxins but if you have more water in your system you will generally experience healthier and stronger.

2. Begin your day with a cup of water. As soon as you awaken, drink down a cup of cool water. It’s a wonderful way to begin with you day and you only need a less quantity of your breakfast take in after that. A cup of water lets out all your digestive mindset and sort of lubricates the interior of your system.

3.Drink a cup of water before you begin the meal. Water naturally needs some space so that you experience larger without actually having to stuff yourself.

4. Eat clean berries instead of drinking liquid. Juice is often syrupy but fruit have natural sweets. When you eat clean berries, you are taking in a lot of fiber, which is needed by the body

Originally Posted by larrybrown06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

1.Drink plenty of water. First how to shed weight quickly tip is that our system needs a lot of water so give in to water. Water is not just way to get rid of out toxins but if you have more water in your system you will generally experience healthier and stronger.

2. Begin your day with a cup of water. As soon as you awaken, drink down a cup of cool water. It’s a wonderful way to begin with you day and you only need a less quantity of your breakfast take in after that. A cup of water lets out all your digestive mindset and sort of lubricates the interior of your system.

3.Drink a cup of water before you begin the meal. Water naturally needs some space so that you experience larger without actually having to stuff yourself.

4. Eat clean berries instead of drinking liquid. Juice is often syrupy but fruit have natural sweets. When you eat clean berries, you are taking in a lot of fiber, which is needed by the body
The tips shared by you on weight loss is good and thanks of telling this to us...

I always thought you are meant to drink a cup of warm water with some lemon in the morning so it kickstarts your metabolism. Models do it apparently :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess there is really no way to lose weight fast. I believed that exercise and balance meal is still the best.

i have recently lost over 5 stones it took me a year, I ate sensibly, never missed breakfast ,never ever ever! lunch cuppa soup and brown bread sandwich with meat/cheese and salad, piece of fruit and biscuit(go ahead) tea time get plate bigger than a side plate smaller than a large dinner plate, 3/4 should be veg, lots of broccolli carrots, cauliflower and 1or 2 potatoes and 1/4 meat/fish. All these While searching net i got these this from daily fitness site. Treat yourself regularly and dont feel guilty!! also I swam for 1 hour 6/7 days week used my bike instead of the car and walked the dog... look 10 yrs younger!!! struggling right now with the festivities but am still swimming !!! most of all dont give up good bad or indifferent I went a club and got weighed every single week and still do. but you dont have to do that I needed the encouragement, i even ended up getting a makeover for a glossy mag! what pressure is on me now!!! hope this helps good luck !!!

I agree if you want your weight to stay off.You won't do anything like fasts, you will use just diet and exercise.

Well i am telling you from my personal experience. follow a good exercise regimen and after 6 PM eat little or nothing.

I have tried many diets...Paleo, Atkins etc but i do the best when i just stick to three meals per day. I can eat large meals or fatty meals occasionally but if i stick to this and drink loads of water i lose the most weight.

I added a workout program - 4 times a week - reduced sugar intake and I also added in a couple supplements and lost 48 pounds. 

I also started documenting my weekly diet and exercise routine with a goal sheet. It is was a life saving. I was able to plan in advance my diet and exercise routine and it helped me to stay on track and also to see what my biggest challenges were. I became a member of an online site and received a goal sheet there are also a lot of weight loss tips and tools the support my weight loss goals. So I need to lose 31 more pounds but I am on my way.

I have some tips to loss weight:-   Daily exercise for 30 to 40 mints, Do other activities like swimming, running, cycling, walk etc, Use fresh fruits, Eat raw and boiled vegetables mostly, Neglect all the fat and oily foods, Take proper rest, Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water.  Avoid smoking and other drugs...  

Try some healthy low calorie foods they are not only good for your waist line, but they are also good for your skin. If you eat the right foods you will have better looking skin. Have you heard of turnip chips they are a great alternative to potato chips and pretty tasty. And eating smaller portions is definitely key to losing weight and getting healthy. 

Here are some other weight loss tips; it is important to plan out your diet and fitness routine because it helps you stay focused. Choose some healthy meals and snacks there are so many options like the turnip chips or baked sweat potato fries. I have recently started eating healthy and for the first time I appreciate food and eat very little junk food.

For the fast weight loss through the natural way you should:

Do the cardio exercises daily for at least one hour.

Take at least 2 cups of green tea daily.

Drink more orange, and grapefruit juices with the empty stomach.

Play some sports daily.

Eat fish and fish oil.

Originally Posted by Misha Smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I guess there is really no way to lose weight fast. I believed that exercise and balance meal is still the best.
Originally Posted by comcath /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think any way to loose weight fast. It has to be gradual.
Yes to both of these.  I've been on Nutrisystem since May, and have lost 40 lbs. so far (goal is 45, so I have 5 lbs. to go).  And even on Nutrisystem, it's not a quick weight loss method - you're only supposed to lose 1 to 2 lbs. a week, because it's healthier that way.  You do eat the NS food, but they teach you to eat healthier and in smaller portions in general so that when you go off it, you don't gain it all back.  Plus, slower weight loss is not only healthier, but it gives you a better chance of keeping it off.  The "lose weight fast!" diets don't teach you healthier eating or keeping up with a steady exercise routine, which is important.  One of the things I heard at NS that is always a good thing to remember is, "You didn't gain all the weight overnight, so you can't expect to lose it all overnight."

However, one of the things that larrybrown06 is entirely correct about is water.  Drink TONS of water - it fills you up, it keeps makes your skin glowy, and it helps kick start your metabolism and aids your digestion. 
patches.gif

I work out but also started the advocare 24 day challenge! It's amazing! So much I signed up just so I could be a distributer and get 20 % off even though I'm not wanting to sell anything. Lol! I also work out 25 minutes a day but this program gives me the energy I need! http://www.advocare.com/130448945

Quote: Originally Posted by clairdak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I added a workout program - 4 times a week - reduced sugar intake and I also added in a couple supplements and lost 48 pounds. 

I also started documenting my weekly diet and exercise routine with a goal sheet. It is was a life saving. I was able to plan in advance my diet and exercise routine and it helped me to stay on track and also to see what my biggest challenges were. I became a member of an online site and received a goal sheet there are also a lot of weight loss tips and tools the support my weight loss goals. So I need to lose 31 more pounds but I am on my way.

Whats been working for me is clean eating (with cheat meals, of course) and HIIT workouts together with Weight Training days. I current favorite combo right now is Beachbody's T25 and P90x on alternate days. And no, I am in no way associated with the brand. I feel like only cardio makes me loose weight but looks like "spaghetti" for the lack of better word. And weights give some definitions to my body. No, you won't be bulky unless you do low reps and high weights, and by high I mean something like 80-300 lbs. I always make sure that I have cheat meals /snacks (5-6 a week and I count bagels there also) or it's easy to binge. At the moment I'm 120 lbs at 5'5 but looking to gain some muscle mass in a few months.

Forgot to add, NEVER EVER make yourself go hungry for long periods of time. Your body will start saving fat the next time you eat after a long starve. 5-6 meals every 2-3 hours, 2-3 of them snacks like an apple & a few nuts, plain yoghurt, etc. Load on veggies and protein, plus some slow digesting carbs like brown rice. Listen to your body but try to identify when it is just an addiction craving withdrawal.

Eat low carb. Do not go under 20 grams a day, but also do not go over. (With Atkins drinks and bars, etc. it's not as hard as it is)

Eat 8 small meals. (instead of 3 large meals).

Cut out meat and incorporate more soy and nuts. (as a vegetarian of many years, you will lose when doing this)

Workout everyday for an hour for the first two weeks. If in pain, pop a Tylenol. Do muscle confusion with cross training cardio. Incorporate strength training later.

Drink at least 4-8 water bottles a day. Drink while working out on top of the water you must have.

Take a supplement. Green Coffee Bean Extract works for energy. Ephedra is powerful, so if you take it, take it in moderation.

Don't drive to work - ride your bike. In fact, ride your bike or walk everywhere. Even if you live far, etc.

You will lose a lot of weight quick if you just follow this simple method.

I wouldn't advice you to lose weight fast. You didn't get weight fast so you shouldn't loose weight fast.

Try runnuig every day until you get to run one hour every day. Runnig on beach(sand) or uppward a hill it will be much better if you can do it. And control your died, do not eat as much as you are used to.

Latest posts

Back