boys..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well i asked out a boy that i was told liked me and he said no but a few days earlier, he told one of my friends he'd go out with me so im a little confused :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> x

First, how old are you (just curious so we can get a better picture)?  Where are you getting your information from?  Boys can be confusing, so can girls, but there are times when guys just dont make any sense.

Anna,

He well may be interested.  13 year old boys are scared to death of girls! 
smile.gif

Good luck,

Debby

When you asked him, you probably freaked him out because it was unexpected and the first thing out of his mouth, may have been 'no'.  Its an knee jerk response.  

Yeah, some guys, especially when they are young, find it awkward to have a girl ask them out.  If he does like you, he may have the  "a guy has to ask the girl out" attitude and was taken aback when you asked and like divadoll said, may have just gone with his first instinct.  I asked my boyfriend out, but we were 20 years old when I did that.  If he really does like you, then wait and see if he will ask you out, and maybe ask your friend who is telling you these things to talk to him about asking you out.

I had the exact same experience at the eighth grade dance- I knew one of my best guy friends liked me so he made a move and put his hand on mine and i instinctively jerked it away. I felt so bad! Guys really don't mature until they're at least sophomores- they are afraid of girls at age 13.

I wouldnt take it to personally. He may very well like you but was taken back when you initiated the relationship before he had a chance to.

He knows that you like him now, so the ball is in his court. Give him some time to come around and get over his "fear" of girls.

13 is too young to be worried about it too much, and the confusion is just starting for you! lol There will be many more times in your life guys are going to confuse you with their actions.

Good luck!

Maybe he was just shy on that day when you asked him out or maybe he was waiting for a good day to ask you out.

Latest posts

Back