ANYONE USE Signature Club A by Adrienne Hot Seal Hair Extension Lash Conditioner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
On the HSN home shopping channel, there used to be a mascara that goes underneath your regular mascara called Signature Club A by Adrienne Hot Seal Hair Extension Lash Conditioner.  You didn't even need to use it w/ its accompanying hot eyelansh curler.  I loved it because it really made the lashes look lush & THICK.  HSN doesn't seem to sell it anymore.  Does anyone know which site sells it OR do you know of a good brand (drugstore brand or dept store brand or Sephora) that sells something very similar.  I tried the lash conditioner/underneath from Clinique & it did NOT do it at all!

Thanks!

Yes, I got to that site too after Googling the product name, otherwise, if you just go straight to the HSN site & go to the brand name of the product, it's no longer shown in her group of products.  In the past, I've seen items on HSN that were sold out, but they still showed them on there.  So I'm fearing the product might be discontinued. 

That figures!  It seems like every time I really, really like a product, it gets discontinued shortly after! 

Well, does anyone know of something comparable to this product?

Back