Sephora Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm so excited!! I went ahead and posted the sale here and I was surprised to see lots of this stuff available again.  A lot of the stuff has already been discounted but an extra discount on top of that is awesome!!

MUFE Rock For Ever Eyeshadow Palette from last year.

MUFE Rock For Ever Aqua Eyes Set

My 3 samples and my deluxe sample of Miss Dior Cherie perfume all for $57.60!!! I can't wait to get it later this week
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That is a great haul! I'm on a no buy at the moment, but when I noticed that the Tarte for True Blood palette was back in stock, I decided I could bend the rules a little just this once. I got that and I redeemed my points for the philosophy 500 point beauty insider set! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That is a great haul! I'm on a no buy at the moment, but when I noticed that the Tarte for True Blood palette was back in stock, I decided I could bend the rules a little just this once. I got that and I redeemed my points for the philosophy 500 point beauty insider set! :)
My husband got me the Trubie palette over the summer when it first came out & I loved it. I wish I would've waited though bc with the 20 percent off I would've saved big time now!! Lucky you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />!

I got all my stuff thursday and friday and I'm so excited about it all!! I'm in love with everything too. I went ahead and got the NYX jumbo eye pencils from Ulta since they had a sale but I didn't realize I had ordered 4, I only wanted 2 but oh well lol.

My Ulta order

My Sephora order:

Swatches from the MUFE aqua eyeliners:

The samples were from both orders. I really love the Charlotte Ronson products. I was amazed by the lipsticks, very pigmented and gorgeous.

Back